Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Refreshment you can feel, the welcoming scent of blue fig and orange blossom inspires your senses while the ultra-light formula with ¼ moisturizing cream leaves your skin feeling restored. Our perfect balance of freshness and care. Refreshment that effectively replenishes skin.

For more info, visit Dove.

August 09, 2016

Étant mon savon préféré depuis des années, je les ai tous essayée et celui-ci reste dans mon TOP 3 des savons doves. Il a une odeur du ciel, d'été et hydrate tellllllement bien!

August 02, 2016

My all time fav product , DOVE! It never lets me down. Has a nice lather to it. Smells amazing!! Doesn't leave any soap residue behind. Glides on when cleaning yourself :) I wouldn't buy any other soap but dove. So gentle on your skin and works wonders on dry skin , leaving your skin a silky smooth feeling that last!

July 05, 2016

I'm a person who uses bar soaps often; Dove is one of the best ones thus far. This beauty bar lathers good without leaving behind soap scum, it nurishes your skin softly and leaves a great scent. I love to use Dove go- fresh bars and often buy them when on sale. They aren't expensive but their pricing is much higher then other bar soaps I've used. I also love to support Dove for their cause. Reinforcing beauty and supporting every women's shape, size and colour. PRO DOVE!

June 28, 2016

Now, I've always kind of had a hate of for bar soap-type items. They're slippery in the shower and I just prefer using a loofa. That being said this bar has a great scent and good lather. Also very cost effective. It's also very inexpensive. I probably won't buy it again, but that's only because the bar is not my preference. If that's your preference then you should try this.

June 27, 2016

Super produit. La senteur de ce savon est incroyable. Il laisse la peau très douce, avec une subtile odeur fraiche qui dure longtemps. Il n’assèche pas la peau contrairement à plusieurs savon.

June 27, 2016

Toujours le même bon résultat sur la peau qu'avec les autres produits de la même marque. Hydratation et confort en plus de l'odeur de figue bleue et fleur d’oranger qui reste un bon moment imprégné sur le corps.

June 27, 2016

Bit higher than regular soaps for the price however my skin felt so soft and my complexion definitely cleared up a bit too. I will probably buy this in the future

June 27, 2016

i love this product. i like how this product. leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. the scent is nice not to strong. i also like that the price is within my budget so i am able to pruches it. i recommend this product to anyone looking to freshen up there skin.

June 22, 2016

I absolutely love this beauty bar! It gets my skin clean, very smooth, and leaves me smelling great! I also have the matching deodorant and I use them in conjunction, as I am addicted to the scent! Very affordable product and high quality- a must try for your daily shower routine.

June 13, 2016

It has a really nice, fresh scent, I never wanted to switch! It leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed after every use. Really good for sensitive skin.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes