Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Mandarin & Tiare Flower Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 584 in Body Wash

A caring freshness to leave you and your skin revitalized. The vibrant and juicy scent of mandarin & tiare flower. Leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove Body Wash makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

For more info, visit Dove.

August 02, 2016

Ce savon sent le ciel, il est parfait pour l'été puisqu'il sent le fraîs. Il hydrate super bien et rend la peau très douce, en plus il n'est pas cher du tout. Le seul inconvénient, c'est que la bouteille ne dure pas longtemps.. mais sont prix est abordable, donc il en vaux la peine.

June 30, 2016

I took this body wash with me to Costa Rica. It was so refreshing to have this after a long day in the sun. Just the smell of it made me happy. This is one of the few scents my husband likes.

June 12, 2016

Love it the product. Great scent and very refreshing. Great for the skin. Well worth the money. Dove makes great products for everyone. Definitely would recommend

June 10, 2016

J'étais à l'épicerie dans le rayons des gels de douche et par pur hasard je suis tombé sur Dove mandarine et fleur de tiaré..,L'odeur agréable m'a toute suite plus .Au départ l'achat de ce gel de douche était pour ma fille évidemment je me suis laissée tenter et comme ma fille j'ai adoré la sensation de fraîcheur que procure ce produit.

June 08, 2016

Love Dove products and often purchase them. This one is just as great at the others The scent is great and very refreshing and skin is left feeling soft and smooth and clean.

June 08, 2016

I've always been a fan of Dove products, way back to the days of only bar soap. This body wash is very nice! It is creamy, moisturizing, and leaves the skin feeling great. The scent is nice and also not to over powering. I typically find dove products to be a reasonable price, and this one fits that bill.

June 08, 2016

Super bon produit! L'un des meilleur gel de douche sur le marché! Très doux, il laisse la peau soyeuse, propre et rafraîchit! Et que dire des odeurs,,, Hummm!!

June 07, 2016

Love Dove! Totally a Dove girl. I can never find anything bad to say about Dove products. They always exceed expectations. This body wash is lightly scent but give you a soft fresh clean scent. Moisturizes skin.

June 07, 2016

I find all dove products dry out my skin really bad so I can't use these products
    It may work for others but me I can't so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it

June 07, 2016

I've tried out other dove body wash scents, but haven't tried this one yet so I decided to try it out. The scent for this body wash is subtle and nice. Like other dove body washes, using it made my skin feel clean and refreshed afterwards.