Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist

Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Enjoy a burst of long-lasting freshness anytime, anywhere with the exhilarating scents of pomegranate and lemon verbena. Pair with Dove go fresh Revive Anti-perspirant/Deodorant for all-day freshness.

November 29, 2014

i love these body sprays but I cant always find them like before. Light but so fragrant

July 20, 2014

Smells nice. I've used a few kinds of go fresh. Prices are alright.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 28, 2014

love this for work, soft subtle and fresh.

February 20, 2014

Absolutely love this. great smell, but not overly so. very fresh.

September 25, 2013

I Love this product! It has an amazingly sweet scent, that is never over-powering & always close at hand!

July 11, 2013

makes me feel and smell fresher,,,,even if i didn't just step out of the shower..

April 06, 2013

You can really never go wrong with a Dove product and once again im pleased with what i have tried ,
this body mist has a refreshing clean smell , and smells even better as it wears off a little .
I like to keep it in my purse and respray a couple times a day

October 15, 2012

This is my favorite scent as its really light and sweet.This scent is popular as i know many people who wear this .
its a very feminine scent and reminds me of flowers and berry candies .

September 14, 2012

love this! one spray leaves you smelling and feeling great! its like stepping outta the shower so to say :)

there are many great smells but this one is my fav!

April 26, 2012

The Revive Dove Go Fresh body mist is my favourite of all the scents available! It's pomegranate & lemon verbena! Leave you with a girly, fresh smell! Reminds me of summer! I keep on in my purse (it's small enough to carry around!) all summer long! When I'm feeling just a little blah, I spray this light weight spray on and instantly feel fresh and clean!