Dove Go Fresh Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 552 in Body Wash

A gentle awakening for your mind and skin. The lively, quenching scent of pomegranate & lemon verbena. The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove Body Wash makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

For more info, visit Dove.

November 14, 2016

I have used many bodywashes and this Dove wash far surpasses all of them. The richness and hydrating lather features make this very effective for all Skittles, even the dryest in the colder winter months. The product is concentrated so about a quarter size amount is plenty for the entire body especially used with a cloth or sponge. The scent leaves you feeling fresh clean and energized without it being overpowering.

October 22, 2016

I've used dove shampoos, bar soaps and deodorants. The shower gel is just as good with a beautiful scent and moisturising properties leaving you feel really clean and fresh in the end. I don't mind purchasing another 1 litre bottle of this product. It lasts forever and works like a charm. This product smells good and lathers well while you're in the shower. Unfortunately the smell doesn't last all that long.

October 19, 2016

Purchased this while in the UK as my go-to body wash was not sold there. I like how large the bottle is and the easy open cap, you get a lot of product for what you pay and you don't have to worry about dropping a slippery cap. The scent of this body wash is so pleasant, really fruity but also has a light floral scent and is very refreshing. It lathers really well too. I still go back to another brand however because this body wash isn't the consistency I prefer, it's a bit too liquidy/thin for my liking.

October 01, 2016

Super bon nettoyant pour le corps !! Crémeux et bien hydratant , il mousse beaucoup dans la douche sous l'eau. Que dire de l'odeur superbe qui parfume le corps.

September 20, 2016

The smell is amazing and it is so soft and creamy. It keeps the skin moisturized even in the Canadian dry winter months. A little bit goes a long way with this product.

August 23, 2016

I LOVe all DOVE products I find them to be gentle to my skin, well made and well priced too, this one was just beautifully scented a real treat to use in my bath !

August 14, 2016

This body wash is gentle and cleanses well. Great price. Smells refreshing. However, I find it less moisturizing than the deep moisture line of Dove. Great for summer.

July 28, 2016

I love this product. I find the price is good and it goes on sale a lot. It smells awesome and you feel refreshed after your shower. I would recommend.

July 18, 2016

Dove est définitivement ma marque de nettoyant pour le corps préféré. L'odeur de celui-là est juste incroyable, il sent tellement bon. Laisse la peau douce et fraîche plusieurs heures après l'avoir utilisé et tu en a pas besoin de beaucoup. Mousse très bien ce qui aide à bien nettoyer la peau! Je l'adore, tout simplement.

July 10, 2016

I love this. I love pomegranate so when I saw this in the store it was a no brainer. Smells absolutely amazing, is so soft and really takes care of your skin. I always let it sit for a bit before rinsing it off so the smell stays a bit longer :)

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml