Dove Hair Therapy Oil Care Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 56 in Hair Serum

December 22, 2016

Amazing product! OMG! My hair is dyed so it's pretty damaged, but with this product my hair looks beautiful.
    I highly recommended it to all of my friends.

September 26, 2016

This is one of the most affordable hair oil and
    It's really good ! The only thing is that if you put the thinnest bit too much it's going to look greasy so just put a little bit at the time and it's going to be all good !

September 19, 2016

Let me start off by saying the smell is amazing. Finally a hair product that doesn't smell like a fruit or chemicals. Overall i love the product, it works and smells great. I just wish the bottle was bigger. Maybe there is a bigger bottle and my walmart just doesnt sell it.

September 15, 2016

Laisse mes cheveux doux et non lourd. À utiliser dans cheveux mouillé ou sec, les deux donne une superbe résultat. Rend les cheveux brillant et soyeux.

August 16, 2016

Tried this product recently as I found it on clearance at Rexall for 2.56$. I was pleasantly surprised as it softened the ends of my damaged hair beautifully without adding extra weight. If you've been wanting to try it, definitely give it a shot.