Dove Hair Therapy Style & Care Extra Hold Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 2241 in Hair Care

February 02, 2017

So I have tried many, many different hair sprays. My hair is very heavy and I require to use a extra firm spray. I have found that so many products end up leaving a residue in my hair making it look like I have been "painting". So far Dove is the only brand that holds my hair and does not leave a buildup.

January 31, 2017

I always buy Dove hairsprays. I find them good for my hair and they hold well without being gummy or leaving a residue, these things are important to me. I usually find $2 off coupons too which is a bonus!

January 17, 2017

It is pricey but it's the only product my very picky husband will use in his hair, so that's worth something! Light fresh scent and doesn't leave an oily residue to his already greasy hair

January 09, 2017

I love this hair spray. It really helps Hold my hair in place all day. My hair has been noticeably Healthier. It works great with my dove conditioner which I use on a daily basis

January 06, 2017

Dove hair therapy style and care extra hold kept my hair looking exactly as I wanted it to all day. The scent is fantastic and it doesn't leave behind a sticky residue.

December 04, 2016

I've bought this stuff for years. I miss it when it's gone and nothing else works better for me. it has the best hold and gives your hair a nice shine wet look. I don't have to use an iron at times if I don't need because I hold my hair, spray, and it does what I want it to. It's a must have for me.

October 19, 2016

One of my favourite things about this hair spray is the smell! It is not over powering at all, just a nice simple scent. I also love how it leaves my hair with some movement and doesn't make it sticky. One of my faves!

October 10, 2016

i love it loved this wonderful it made my hair silky in terms of the price I found a little expensive but worth it

in terms of the price I found a little expensive but worth it

September 12, 2016

Makes your hair smell delicious! Light weight and definitely holds any hair due in place all day, especially great for curls. A little goes a long way. I love this product for my blonde hair!

July 12, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Dove Hair Spray makes your hair feel light and doesn't get hard. I love how you can just brush it out when you get home and take your hair out for the night. I use this along with Dove Shampoo as part of my normal beauty regiment