Good

Dove Hair Therapy Style & Care Extra Hold Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 2161 in Hair Care

December 04, 2016

I've bought this stuff for years. I miss it when it's gone and nothing else works better for me. it has the best hold and gives your hair a nice shine wet look. I don't have to use an iron at times if I don't need because I hold my hair, spray, and it does what I want it to. It's a must have for me.

October 19, 2016

One of my favourite things about this hair spray is the smell! It is not over powering at all, just a nice simple scent. I also love how it leaves my hair with some movement and doesn't make it sticky. One of my faves!

October 10, 2016

i love it loved this wonderful it made my hair silky in terms of the price I found a little expensive but worth it

in terms of the price I found a little expensive but worth it

September 12, 2016

Makes your hair smell delicious! Light weight and definitely holds any hair due in place all day, especially great for curls. A little goes a long way. I love this product for my blonde hair!

July 12, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Dove Hair Spray makes your hair feel light and doesn't get hard. I love how you can just brush it out when you get home and take your hair out for the night. I use this along with Dove Shampoo as part of my normal beauty regiment

June 01, 2016

Great product... The one I buy every time. Works great not sticky and smells great too.
Only one problem happened once... The spray nozzle got clogged and no matter how much I cleaned it, it just wouldn't work. Otherwise great product

June 01, 2016

When using this product, it keeps my hair in place for the entire day and I do not have to worry about it. Even when it is windy out, my hair goes back to where it was. Only hair therapy I use on my hair now.