Dove intensive care shampoo
Good

Dove intensive care shampoo Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 2239 in Hair Care

February 08, 2017

Whenever I move on to something else, I always come back to this shampoo and conditioner. It does an excellent job of smoothing, moisturizing and adding shine without weighing it down. I have fine, dry hair that can get frizzy and this shampoo really calms things down. This beats out my expensive salon options every time! Love Dove hair care.

December 30, 2016

The shampoo is so gentle and moisturizing that you could get away without conditioner sometimes. It smells great too. Great for frequent washing since it doesn't dry out the hair like some shampoos do.

December 28, 2016

i love this shampoo it takes very little to do my hair. I was using John frieda products but this is just a step up. Salon quality shampoo. I see it on sale alot and use coupons too so the savings are great

December 20, 2016

absolutely love this product, It's always been one of my go-to shampoo's when my hair need's a little bit of a pick me up. Wearing your hair up over time can make it very brittle, and if you're a messy bun lover like me, this is the perfect product to keep your hair strong and healthy.

September 12, 2016

I'm loving this shampoo. It lathers up really well and gives me a great feeling of clean. The smell stays with me the entire day. I have more volume in my hair and I have seen a considerable difference in the texture and lightness of my hair. Say goodbye to lifeless greasy hair! Woohoo

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Sausage Party

kelx added a new review for
    CND UV Lamp