Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

December 20, 2016

I really loved this antiperspirant. It kept me feeling fresh and dry all day without and sticky residue. It left no white marks on my clothes, and it has a soft lovely scent. I would definitely buy this product again.

October 04, 2016

I just finished this one, i love dove and all its products they have to offer.. Make your feel very fresh and clean. I do notice that sometimes if i moving around alot and work to hard i do sweat.. But this one did well for most of the time

August 29, 2016

I really love this antiperspirant. It works and is very good for sensitive, doesn't stick after a shower like some of the other brands.

My teenage daughter uses same brand and loves the pomegranate scent.

August 29, 2016

I bought this deodorant last week to give it a try, as I was out of my regular one. This deodorant went on clear did not irritate my underarms, as I had just shaved, and did not stain my clothes, the smell was nice. The problem was it did not last, I had to reapply after the gym. I would rather pay more and get a good deodorant, my regular deodorant is expensive but lasts all day.

April 06, 2016

Makes my dry skin itchy, and although I love Dove, I find this product ineffective. Gets on my clothes and stains everything. Never buying this ever again.

March 31, 2016

J ai essaye des deodorants et j ai reussi afin a trouver celui qui convient le mieux a mes besoins. Il laisse la peau fraiche et seche pendant toute la journee. Je l ai adopte definitivement !

March 08, 2016

I started to use this deodorant when I noticed dry skin around my armpits. After using the dry skin went away. I found it me dry and pit odor under control.

February 28, 2016

Tried this a couple years back. I hated Dove Invisible Anti -Perspirant it got very dry and hard to use very quickly and started hurting my skin. I found it didn't do its job.

February 24, 2016

I really like the smell of this antiperspirant but I found that it doesn't offer me enough protection against wetness. I find that I have to reapply it throughout the day.

February 17, 2016

These deodorants smell great! They provide dryness and comfort for about 3 hours for me depending on the situation. I find when I do sweat though it doesn't really do anything about the wetness.