Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

October 04, 2016

I just finished this one, i love dove and all its products they have to offer.. Make your feel very fresh and clean. I do notice that sometimes if i moving around alot and work to hard i do sweat.. But this one did well for most of the time

August 29, 2016

I really love this antiperspirant. It works and is very good for sensitive, doesn't stick after a shower like some of the other brands.

My teenage daughter uses same brand and loves the pomegranate scent.

August 29, 2016

I bought this deodorant last week to give it a try, as I was out of my regular one. This deodorant went on clear did not irritate my underarms, as I had just shaved, and did not stain my clothes, the smell was nice. The problem was it did not last, I had to reapply after the gym. I would rather pay more and get a good deodorant, my regular deodorant is expensive but lasts all day.

April 06, 2016

Makes my dry skin itchy, and although I love Dove, I find this product ineffective. Gets on my clothes and stains everything. Never buying this ever again.

March 31, 2016

J ai essaye des deodorants et j ai reussi afin a trouver celui qui convient le mieux a mes besoins. Il laisse la peau fraiche et seche pendant toute la journee. Je l ai adopte definitivement !

March 08, 2016

I started to use this deodorant when I noticed dry skin around my armpits. After using the dry skin went away. I found it me dry and pit odor under control.

February 28, 2016

Tried this a couple years back. I hated Dove Invisible Anti -Perspirant it got very dry and hard to use very quickly and started hurting my skin. I found it didn't do its job.

February 24, 2016

I really like the smell of this antiperspirant but I found that it doesn't offer me enough protection against wetness. I find that I have to reapply it throughout the day.

February 17, 2016

These deodorants smell great! They provide dryness and comfort for about 3 hours for me depending on the situation. I find when I do sweat though it doesn't really do anything about the wetness.

February 05, 2016

This anti-perspirant really does its' job and does it well. It leaves my skin smooth, even after shaving, And it does not leave white marks on my clothing. It lasts all day long, even through exercise. I definitely recommend this product to others.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!