Dove Men +Care Clean Comfort Micro Moisture Body + Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 23 in Men's Body Wash

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash with MICROMOISTURE technology is clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than regular men’s body wash. This ultra-light formula rinses off easily for a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.Ultra-light formula rinses easily and cleanlyMICROMOISTURE activates when lathering

March 21, 2017

I just bout this for my husband and omg does it smell awesome. I have even used it. This what I will be buying from now on for him and it makes his skin so soft.

March 14, 2017

I have totally fallen in love with this product - my husband started using the body wash few days ago and he smells so nice! I guess I have to start send him to take a shower more often ;) I love Dove brand but always thought about them like women's brand - I was wrong. Mens product are just amazing!

March 13, 2017

J' adore ce produit peu dispendieux. Je trouve que mon homme sent tellement bon après avoir utiliser ce produit peu importe la fragrance. Je le recommande a tous les hommes.

March 06, 2017

Un gel pour le corps pour homme qui nettoie bien, rafraîchit et n'irait pas la peau. Au prix de 5.99 $ mais souvent en vente à 2.99 $ il a une odeur adreable.
    Offert en plusieurs fragrances il répond aussi à plusieurs besoins.

March 06, 2017

Mon copain utilise ces produits de Dove depuis quelques années, et il les aiment bien ! Chaque fois qu'il sont en spécial, je lui en rachète car ils sentent tellement bon !

February 24, 2017

My husband uses dove men and he smells delicious! I coupon most of our personal care products and I am happy I can find coupons on this product! Thanks again

February 22, 2017

Hubby always used plain old Irish spring and he constantly had dry scaly skin. I pushed him to try dove because of their promise to clean ingredients and sure enough, after three weeks of using dove men care bars, his skin drastically improved. I don't think he could ever go back to using anything but this product!

February 15, 2017

Always go back to buying dove products. works very well, scent is not strong at all. Does the job, affordable and convenient to buy. It makes you feeling fresh. recommended!

February 15, 2017

Love this product! My husband uses it daily and now my 10yr old son uses it. We have been looking for something that cleans well and has a great scent. This does both!

January 28, 2017

I was thinking the other day how I literally can NOT use any product just off the shelf unless it's in a dark colour. If I can't get my body washes and gels and shampoo and stuff in a dark colour, well I just feel that much less like a man. So I guess my point is, this is nice and dark. I feel manly.