Dove Men +Care Clean Comfort Micro Moisture Body + Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 22 in Men's Body Wash

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash with MICROMOISTURE technology is clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than regular men’s body wash. This ultra-light formula rinses off easily for a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.Ultra-light formula rinses easily and cleanlyMICROMOISTURE activates when lathering

February 22, 2017

Hubby always used plain old Irish spring and he constantly had dry scaly skin. I pushed him to try dove because of their promise to clean ingredients and sure enough, after three weeks of using dove men care bars, his skin drastically improved. I don't think he could ever go back to using anything but this product!

February 15, 2017

Always go back to buying dove products. works very well, scent is not strong at all. Does the job, affordable and convenient to buy. It makes you feeling fresh. recommended!

February 15, 2017

Love this product! My husband uses it daily and now my 10yr old son uses it. We have been looking for something that cleans well and has a great scent. This does both!

January 28, 2017

I was thinking the other day how I literally can NOT use any product just off the shelf unless it's in a dark colour. If I can't get my body washes and gels and shampoo and stuff in a dark colour, well I just feel that much less like a man. So I guess my point is, this is nice and dark. I feel manly.

January 27, 2017

Husband always uses Shampoo to clean his skin - thus it normally feels squeaky and dry.

The scent is a nice light manly smell, but not too overpowering

He is actually impressed with this Body Wash, as it leaves his skin feeling really clean, not dry, and it foams really well with a very little amount required for him to feel clean.

It rinsed off easily (leaving no microbeads behind in his hairy arms or chest), and he really likes smelling manly now.

January 20, 2017

I have used this dove as well as others and never any complaints, leaves skin silky smooth and Now My husband and son loved this product! It smells very good.

January 19, 2017

sent bon pas surpris pour une marque comme Dove
    abordable si en vente laisse une odeur agréable sur mes cheveux
    laisse une odeur de fraicheur et de propreté

January 18, 2017

It smells good, it's effective and fast. A longer review would be waiting time and your.
    Ça sens bon, c'est rafraîchissant après l'utilisation et c'est rapide.

January 16, 2017

Nice, lasting fragrance, easy application and skin softening ingredients make this product great to use. I will make this a regular purchase in future since the price is on point.

January 13, 2017

I always appreciate the lingering fragrance of Clean Comfort body wash after my husband's showers. It doesn't dry his skin nor cause any irritation. He prefers body wash to soap but uses both. It's usually on my shopping list!