Dove Men +Care Deep Clean Purifying Grains Body & Face Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 3 in Men's Bar Soap

Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Bar is formulated to address the specific needs of men’s skin. With ¼ moisturizing cream and oil neutralizing technology it is clinically proven to remove oil and thoroughly clean without leaving skin dry or tight like soap can. Dove is the #1 brand of soap or cleansing bar recommended most often by dermatologists.

Le pain nettoyant Propreté intense corps et visage Dove Men+Care a été conçu pour répondre aux besoins précis de la peau des hommes. Présentant ¼ de crème hydratante et des perles purifiantes, il est éprouvé en clinique pour combattre la sécheresse de la peau et nettoyer en profondeur sans laisser une sensation de tiraillement comme le fait parfois le savon. Dove est la marque de savon ou de pain nettoyant la plus souvent recommandée par les dermatologues.

January 21, 2017

I actually purchased this soap by accident. I thought I was purchasing regular dove soap. I thought I'd give it a go and now it's my first choice for bar soap. I love the scent and how it leaves my skin feeling so clean. I definitely recommend you try it out.

January 16, 2017

This bar soap is really inexpensive, and it does a great job. It makes you feel deep cleaned, a little abrasive for the face but leaves you feeling like you really got rid of your day. Smells great, and lasts for a long time.

January 15, 2017

I like the feel of this soap. It has a nice scent and lathers up real nice. It lasts a while too and doesn't melt away after several uses. I buy this on the regular.

January 13, 2017

Dove bar soaps works fines keeps body and face clean of dirt and oil. The scent of dove soap Vs good. will keep on buying and using it until better one come along

January 13, 2017

A good soap for the price, but I don't find that it lasts the way the liquid body wash does. It seems to leave some type of film on my skin, so I'm not a huge fan.

January 13, 2017

I work with hard and this soap really got the grit out of my hands, I over all just felt cleaner using this to my usual bar soap. I like the scent as well.

January 02, 2017

My boyfriend loves this Dove soap. He loves the smell and how well it works. He told me it last a long time. I love the way he smells when he comes out of the shower and gives me a hugs.

November 01, 2016

I got this for my fiance,but when my soap was not in the shower,instead of getting out and getting my soap,i used his.This soap smells so good,it smells clean .It makes you feel really clean too,This is my go to soap for my man.

November 01, 2016

My husband absolutely loves this product. It leaves his skin smooth and makes him smell wonderful for the entire day. It is also a very good value that lasts longer than a liquid men's body wash. Would highly recommend this for anybody who does not want to spend a great deal on shower wash but still have a quality product.

October 31, 2016

Dove is already a good brand for woman products so i decided to buy Dove Men+Care for my brother. He never complained about it. He even asked me how much are they because he is running out of Dove Men+Care soap.