Dove Men +Care Deep Clean Purifying Grains Body & Face Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 4 in Men's Bar Soap

Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Bar is formulated to address the specific needs of men’s skin. With ¼ moisturizing cream and oil neutralizing technology it is clinically proven to remove oil and thoroughly clean without leaving skin dry or tight like soap can. Dove is the #1 brand of soap or cleansing bar recommended most often by dermatologists.

Le pain nettoyant Propreté intense corps et visage Dove Men+Care a été conçu pour répondre aux besoins précis de la peau des hommes. Présentant ¼ de crème hydratante et des perles purifiantes, il est éprouvé en clinique pour combattre la sécheresse de la peau et nettoyer en profondeur sans laisser une sensation de tiraillement comme le fait parfois le savon. Dove est la marque de savon ou de pain nettoyant la plus souvent recommandée par les dermatologues.

March 23, 2017

I love this soap as well. I personally find the dove hand soap to be amazing it doesnt dry my skin out all. I will always recommend dove soap to anyone!!

March 21, 2017

This product leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh. The grains add a nice touch and the smell is also great. I would also recommend the body and face wash in this line of dove products.

March 13, 2017

Mon conjoint a testé ce produit et nous avons rien à redire sur la qualité, mes ce qui en ai de l'odeur personnellement je la déteste. Habituellement je n'ai aucun problème avec les fragrances de Dove men.

March 03, 2017

Great soap... like that it has exfoliating grains are in the acctual soap bar, it's not hard on sensitive skin, I will definitely purchase this product again.

March 02, 2017

this is inexpensive and smells really good .. the soap cleans really well and it has rough bead things in it that I didn't know about and felt rough on my skin and for this reason I wouldn't get again but somebody else might like it. I will stick to other dove soaps for now.

March 01, 2017

This is the best soap I've ever used! Not only does it smell really good, It cleans really well, and doesn't leave a film on my skin. This bar soap is the one I buy most often.

February 28, 2017

My husband swears by this product and has always used Dove soap but finds this one especially great and it is made for men. And I find that it makes him smell fantastic. Thanks Dove

February 28, 2017

Works well. My husband found it really good for the In-grown hairs he gets on his chest as well as on his hands. He's an automotive mechanic so he comes home with black hands every day. The "grains" really help get the oil out.

February 27, 2017

my wife purchased this for me to try. So far so good. very light scented. I liked it and will purchase again. perhaps more coupons could be sent out. waiting to see if the bar dries out after few days.. to be continued..

February 25, 2017

Great soap! My face felt super clean after. Highly recommend it. You have to try it at least once. Cheap to buy. Found almost everywhere including online!!