Dove Men +Care Elements Minerals+Sage 2-in-1 Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Men's Shampoo & Conditioner

With a dual combination of minerals and sage, it is specifically designed for men who want a burst of enduring freshness and invigorated hair.   This Dove Men +Care shampoo and conditioner is perfect for men looking for: (1) visibly healthier and more resilient hair (2) contains a revitalizing burst of freshness with sage for a burst of fresh, herbal fragrance that lasts up to 24 hours (3) 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner dual functionality.

Avec une double combinaison de minéraux et sauge, il est spécialement conçu pour les hommes qui veulent une bouffée de fraîcheur longue durée et des cheveux revigorés.   Ce shampooing et revitalisant Dove Men +Care est parfait pour les hommes qui veulent : (1) des cheveux visiblement plus sains et plus résilients, (2) une bouffée revitalisante de fraîcheur avec de la sauge pour un parfum frais aux herbes qui dure jusqu'à 24 heures, et (3) la double fonctionnalité d'un shampooing et revitalisant 2 en 1.

February 17, 2017

This seems to be the best shampoo for me I work in tje trade industry and my hair is constantly being washed. And otjer shampoos itch my head on a regular basis and the dove does not. This is a great product and a must have if you a a dirty job.

February 17, 2017

This product is very nice smell..my husband always used this ..I highly recommend.
    Very manly nice and clean fragrance.
    The price is really good also.

February 17, 2017

I tried this and it smells great. Gets your hair real clean and you can skip a step. Perfect for mornings when you are running out of time. Scent lasts a long time.

February 17, 2017

It is my favorite stuff besides axe I like how it smells a how my hair and skin fills after I would recommend it to all my friends and family.and it don't cause much to buy

February 16, 2017

I have tried many a Shampoo in my day. Nothing leaves me feeling so clean and refreshed as Dove Men +Care Elements Minerals+Sage 2-in-1 Shampoo. Smells great and no soapy residue.

February 16, 2017

perfect for the guy whose on the go a lot. Great for sports or a night out - he'll be clean and smelling good. gentle enough to use daily (or even more often)

February 16, 2017

i really love the Dove Men+Care 2-in-1 Shampoo,it leaves my husband's hair looking healthy,shinny and the scent is clean and fresh. We have also noticed that he is losing less hair since using the Dove Men+Care hair products

February 15, 2017

I love this product! The smell is not too strong for my or my fiances liking. I feel confident wearing this. It was a gift but I will most likely be purchasing it again.

February 15, 2017

The dove products are used alot after the holidays. There are great dove men plus care gift packages at that time. I love how my husband. Smells when using dove products

February 15, 2017

I have tried this product awhile ago, probably more than a year now. Did like it and very handy if you want a good shampoo and ready to get going. Might give it a try soon.