Dove Men +Care Extra Fresh Invigorating Formula Body & Face Bar Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 3 in Men's Bar Soap

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar is formulated to address the specific needs of men’s skin. With ¼ moisturizing cream and oil neutralizing technology it is clinically proven to remove oil and thoroughly clean without leaving skin dry or tight like soap can. Dove is the #1 brand of soap or cleansing bar recommended most often by dermatologists.

Le pain nettoyant Fraîcheur ultra corps et visage Dove Men+Care a été conçu pour répondre aux besoins précis de la peau des hommes. Présentant ¼ de crème hydratante et des perles purifiantes, il est éprouvé en clinique pour combattre la sécheresse de la peau et nettoyer en profondeur sans laisser une sensation de tiraillement comme le fait parfois le savon. Dove est la marque de savon ou de pain nettoyant la plus souvent recommandée par les dermatologues.

October 31, 2016

Another amazing product in this line! Fresh product for sensitive men's skin - and my man is picky. Works great as a body was hand also to clean his acne prone skin.

October 31, 2016

Another great product from dove. This Body and Face Bar leaves your skin soft and a light scent. The price is great and the bar lasts a long time. This Body and Face Bar leaves other bars behind. Totally awesome product from Dove>>

October 31, 2016

I bought the Dove Men Care soap for my husband to use to wash his face, and he placed one in our shower as well. We both tried it and loved it. As a man, my husband appreciated a manly soap without the feminine pink and floral scents. He liked how it cleaned and didn't dry his skin like other soaps if used often.

October 31, 2016

I have three men in my home. One of them is very finicky about his hygiene products, he actually mentioned he appreciated this soap. Great bar of soap leaves you feeling clean!

October 31, 2016

I think men should have there own soap to use anyways. They like to know that in a bathroom filled with mostly women stuff they feel good knowing that this is their soap and no woman can use it. What better product then Dove bar for men. It has a great smell and does not leave the skin feeling gritty and soapy feeling. The price is right and they have different types to choose from. I would recommend it to others as well.

October 31, 2016

My husband and i use Dove products all the time. He loves this body and face bar as it keeps his skin moist and does not dry his skin out. I love the smell ... ! Absolutely would and do buy this product for my hubby..

October 30, 2016

I am obsessed with Dove and while I don't use this, my significant other does and he absolutely loves it. Definitely one that he buys over and over again! I personally really like the scent as well! Masculine but not overly strong.

October 30, 2016

This was on sale for 3.49! So I picked it up for my husband. He loved it! Super fresh smell that fills his bathroom and lingers down the hall, said it's super moisturizing, he doesn't usually like bar soaps but he agreed he will want more!

October 30, 2016

Dove is the number one brand of facecare for a reason. They make fabulous products that work well. Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar is really does address the specific needs of my husbands skin. It cleans thoroughly without drying his skin out and it doesn't leave his skin feeling greasy like other products do. It has ¼ moisturizing cream and oil neutralizing technology and this works to create a nice balance for his somewhat sensitive skin. It smells fresh and invigorating. He uses this daily in the shower and really likes it.

October 29, 2016

My husband liked it because it did not leave his skin dry ! He said it felt like it moisturized his face without using any cream or lotion on afterwards!

Updated On: October 29, 2016