Dove Men +Care Extra Fresh Invigorating Formula Body & Face Bar Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 4 in Men's Bar Soap

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar is formulated to address the specific needs of men’s skin. With ¼ moisturizing cream and oil neutralizing technology it is clinically proven to remove oil and thoroughly clean without leaving skin dry or tight like soap can. Dove is the #1 brand of soap or cleansing bar recommended most often by dermatologists.

Le pain nettoyant Fraîcheur ultra corps et visage Dove Men+Care a été conçu pour répondre aux besoins précis de la peau des hommes. Présentant ¼ de crème hydratante et des perles purifiantes, il est éprouvé en clinique pour combattre la sécheresse de la peau et nettoyer en profondeur sans laisser une sensation de tiraillement comme le fait parfois le savon. Dove est la marque de savon ou de pain nettoyant la plus souvent recommandée par les dermatologues.

February 13, 2017

I really enjoy Dove Men, I never really bothered with skin care until they came out with this product line...although the bar is more drying for my face. I prefer the body wash and face combo. My gf tells me that bar soap is 10x more alkaline than your skins pH. And apparently...that's bad

February 11, 2017

Simple et efficace: il est agréable d'en garder dans le sac de sport pour utiliser après un effort intense au gym. Il ne laisse pas de traces peu élégantes sur la peau, lave bien, rafraichit un peu. Parfum correct également. Rien de compliqué dans ce produit, ça le rends bien.

February 10, 2017

This body and face bar is excellent quality. I really like the scent. Leaves my skin fresh and moisturized. I like it because it is meant for the skin of man.

February 09, 2017

Je ne suis pas le plus grand fan de savon en bar mais celui la je l'aime bien,ma femme me l'a acheter en pensant que je serais content de ne pas sentir la guidoune et elle a eu bien raison, pour une fois que l'odeur d'un savon sent plus l'homme que la fille....il laisse pas la peau sèche comme bien d'autres concurrents

February 09, 2017

Excellent product great scent.
    Good value purchase at Walmart usually and get good price.
    Does great job cleaning and feel clean after using product.

February 09, 2017

This is a very fresh and uplifting scented bar of soap, it has a very citrusy lemony kind of smell, this will really wake you up after using this. It does an excellent job of cleaning your body too, I normally use this on days that I'm feeling tired in the mornings, like I say it wakes me right up, it's like I'm rubbing coffee on my body.

February 09, 2017

I like this product. Bought it when I couldn't find my regular bodywash, and I've been using it ever since. It is non-drying, and leaves my skin with enough moisture to keep it from having that tightness you sometimes get with bar soap

February 08, 2017

This bar soap is pretty good. I use it for my face too get all the oil and dirt off and it works very well. It has a nice fresh but subtle scent too it. It doesn't dry my face out like some bar soaps tend too do. I also like how you can use a scrubbing brush with this and it suds up pretty good. I would buy this again

January 25, 2017

This scent is great! It isn't at all overpowering and the soap leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth with no residue afterwards. Plus its a great price.

January 21, 2017

I purchased this soap many times. I regularly use the shampoo, so I decided to try this as well. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I think the bar soap is too messy for my gym bag but I will buy this for home use when it's on sale.