Dove Men +Care Extra Fresh Invigorating Formula Body & Face Bar Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 3 in Men's Bar Soap

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar is formulated to address the specific needs of men’s skin. With ¼ moisturizing cream and oil neutralizing technology it is clinically proven to remove oil and thoroughly clean without leaving skin dry or tight like soap can. Dove is the #1 brand of soap or cleansing bar recommended most often by dermatologists.

Le pain nettoyant Fraîcheur ultra corps et visage Dove Men+Care a été conçu pour répondre aux besoins précis de la peau des hommes. Présentant ¼ de crème hydratante et des perles purifiantes, il est éprouvé en clinique pour combattre la sécheresse de la peau et nettoyer en profondeur sans laisser une sensation de tiraillement comme le fait parfois le savon. Dove est la marque de savon ou de pain nettoyant la plus souvent recommandée par les dermatologues.

January 12, 2017

They only bar of soap that ill use now. Great scent, not over powering & honestly gets my hands clean after fixing vehicles all day. Doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel extremely tight. Can be used on my face without any problems.

January 12, 2017

I am not really a bar soap person. I still like the scent of this. I keep it handy in my bag whenever I travel for work. It's always nice to have. I'd say it has same effect as the body wash. I just won't use it regularly as I like body wash better.

January 01, 2017

I'm the type of person who absolutely hates gimmicky unnecessary gendering of products. I really am, and I avoid choosing things based on the colour or if it's aimed towards me or my boyfriend specifically based on our genders.

That said, I received a bar of this soap in a large sample kit, and I cannot stop thinking about it. The smell is super refreshing, and I adore having it on my own skin or smelling it on my boyfriend's skin. As with most Dove products, it's nice and moisturizing, and overall I would say it is a high quality product.

I love having it around for use in the winter, because it's better than the tougher soaps we need in the summer and we've been working outside. This is another product that I appreciate for not damaging my sensitive skin.

It works great for my boyfriend, the intended man, and for myself, the unintended woman user. For women who are overwhelmed by excessively fruity or flowery smells, I would absolutely recommend using this soap if you want something else!

October 31, 2016

Another amazing product in this line! Fresh product for sensitive men's skin - and my man is picky. Works great as a body was hand also to clean his acne prone skin.

October 31, 2016

Another great product from dove. This Body and Face Bar leaves your skin soft and a light scent. The price is great and the bar lasts a long time. This Body and Face Bar leaves other bars behind. Totally awesome product from Dove>>

October 31, 2016

I bought the Dove Men Care soap for my husband to use to wash his face, and he placed one in our shower as well. We both tried it and loved it. As a man, my husband appreciated a manly soap without the feminine pink and floral scents. He liked how it cleaned and didn't dry his skin like other soaps if used often.

October 31, 2016

I have three men in my home. One of them is very finicky about his hygiene products, he actually mentioned he appreciated this soap. Great bar of soap leaves you feeling clean!

October 31, 2016

I think men should have there own soap to use anyways. They like to know that in a bathroom filled with mostly women stuff they feel good knowing that this is their soap and no woman can use it. What better product then Dove bar for men. It has a great smell and does not leave the skin feeling gritty and soapy feeling. The price is right and they have different types to choose from. I would recommend it to others as well.

October 31, 2016

My husband and i use Dove products all the time. He loves this body and face bar as it keeps his skin moist and does not dry his skin out. I love the smell ... ! Absolutely would and do buy this product for my hubby..

October 30, 2016

I am obsessed with Dove and while I don't use this, my significant other does and he absolutely loves it. Definitely one that he buys over and over again! I personally really like the scent as well! Masculine but not overly strong.

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm

keemstar added a new review for
    Tide Laundry Pods