• Dove Men +Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body + Facewash
  • Dove Men +Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body + Facewash

Dove Men +Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body + Facewash Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 18 in Men's Body Wash

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash with MICROMOISTURE technology is clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than regular men’s body wash. This ultra-light formula delivers extra refreshment with a cooling agent, then rinses off easily for total skin comfort.Refreshingly cool, comfortably cleanMICROMOISTURE activates when lathering

November 09, 2016

My boyfriend uses this every time he showers and he swears it makes his skin feel better then any other brand of body and face wash. We recommend it to friends and family

October 02, 2016

Smells amazing! Always purchase for the men in the house and they love it! Moisturizing, and very strong and fresh! Great body wash to use all over! Smells like a man, like fresh cologne.

September 21, 2016

This product my husband loves. He's been using it for the last year and a half and will now no longer use any other kind. My eleven year old son has just recently started using it as well. Definitely see this product sticking around our house for a long time. Love it.

August 28, 2016

Smells great, but not overpowering
Use it everyday
Mild on sensitive skin
Adds moisture to skin and dry patches
Priced about the same as every other body wash out there

June 11, 2016

I received a free sample for Dove+CARE Clean and comfort men's Body and face wash for my man from Shopper's Drug mart. My husband tried it and the fresh manly scent was so fresh and full of lather he felt so fresh and clean he said, it made him so refreshed !!1

June 08, 2015

Bought a bottle of this on sale, because my hubby was tired of "smelling like a girl" when he got out of the shower...

He LOVES it! I have to keep stock of it in the house now.

September 09, 2014

Dove Men Care is a terrific product, it gives you a clean soft skin. The fragrance is not over powering and makes you wish to use it again and again.

June 14, 2014

Leave the skin hydrated and clean. I recommend!

June 12, 2014

I bought this product using coupons - making it very affordable. I love the way my husband smells after his showers, and he lvoes the extra affection he gets after using it too!

June 11, 2014

I bought this for my boyfriend and i highly recommend it. The smell is wonderful I have to cuddle right up to him after he uses it. I purchased one with a cooling agent, my boyfriend is a personal heater and it actually does help him cool off.