Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 18 in Men's Body Wash

October 21, 2016

Encore une fois bravo à dove pour le bon produit. Bonne odeur pour mon homme et procure de l'hydratation de sa peau. Gros format économique . Bon pour peau sensible.

October 06, 2016

Mon copain a aimé ce produit. Il ne laisse pas la peau sèche après le lavage et l'odeur est incroyable. De plus, il est abordable. Par contre, il ne mousse pas beaucoup.

1.5/5

August 23, 2016

I have been using men's body wash for years, I find it works better than any 'woman's' wash & it smells good! Well I tried this one and I hate it! It doesn't lather very well on my loufa & if it does lather, you need to use way too much of it. I do not like it and will not buy it again.

July 28, 2016

I love the smell of this product. My husband uses this product along with a couple of others the only thing I wish was that it held the scent after the shower. At least it makes my bathroom smell pretty while in use!

July 24, 2016

I buy this specific one as the sensitive line can also double with my Young boys when they have had a long day getting dirty but have sensitive skin as they are still growing....they can also use Daddy's soap and I don't have to worry about a reaction.
Love this line by Dove.

February 18, 2016

I buy this for my half and We are trully in love with that product ! I love sents He love the efficacity on a every day use. Perfect for men who have a sensitive skin

February 11, 2016

My teenage son uses Dove products because of his sensitive skin/ acne.
It does not burn his skin like most products.
This particular product is his favorite.
Use on his body and face in the shower.

January 20, 2016

My husband loves this product! It smells so nice and makes his skin so soft.

January 20, 2016

this really works great!! I am so happy I got a coupon in the mail and I tried it when it was on sale now not going to leave using it

January 19, 2016

This is a body and face wash for men with sensitive skin. My husband loves this product and so do I when he uses it. It smells amazing and works well for his sensitive skin