Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 23 in Men's Body Wash

March 13, 2017

Definitely worth the money... This is the only body wash that I am able to use in 10 years that smells amazing and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Had a long lasting fragrance as well and not one you get sick of.

February 09, 2017

This product provides great lather, an interesting sweet smell, and great skin feel. I was initially thrown off by the sweet smell that this product has but it is very pleasant. I can quite place what the scent is but I enjoy the smell each time I shower. The gel is a bit thicker so there is less waste and it lathers very well so you don't need to use as much each shower. This has been my go to since I picked it up a few months ago.

February 03, 2017

This is a pretty good product. Lathers well, cleans well. Doesn't come pouring out of the bottle, so I don't accidentally use half the bottle at a go.

February 03, 2017

Bought this for my husband and he loves it. He smells so good after his shower. He has dry skin and now he has better skin. I will purchase this from now on.

January 12, 2017

Mon conjoint utilise ce nouveau produit depuis peu et il adore. L'odeur est peu prononcée et le produit hydrate bien le corps . Même mon pre-ado voudrait l'utiliser , car il adore son odeur . Donc, je le recommande fortement. Merci Dove d,avoir conçu une gamme de produits pour les hommes .

January 12, 2017

Great lather, washes away easily and left my skin feeling softer. This one has a stronger, almost fruity scent that I really enjoyed! Didn't irritate my skin or the skin of the people in my household who have more dry skin that's prone to itching.

January 12, 2017

Enjoying the Dove Men + Care Sensitive Shield Body Wash. It does the job and makes me feel nice and clean throughout the day. Will continue to purchase it.

January 12, 2017

Mon conjoint à beaucoup aimé l'odeur neutre et l'hydratation que produit le gel douche. Selon lui c'est une excellente option pour le prix et l'hydratation sur la peau.

January 12, 2017

Really gentle with a great scent that leaves you feeling very clean! Doesn't irritate the skin at all and the size of the bottle is ideal to last a few months, even using the product every day.

January 02, 2017

My boy friend love it. He use it everyday. His skin look much better when he start tout use this Product. This is the perfect Product for his sensitive skin.