Dove Milk Chocolate

Dove Milk Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #679 out of 737 in Chocolate

Dove Milk Chocolate Promises comes in 9.5 ounce package. Our individually wrapped pieces reveal a special Promise message-the perfect accompaniment for enjoying our silky smooth milk chocolate pieces.

January 07, 2016

Delicious chocolate. Not too sweet and very creamy taste. Love it!

January 07, 2016

Very tasty chocolate. Creamy and just chocolaty enough. Not too sweet either, which is nice.

January 07, 2016

This chocolate is so rich and creamy, it melts in your mouth, so satisfying

June 08, 2015

This is such a smooth chocolate it's like you've gone to heaven with every bite

July 17, 2014

Good chocolate. Smooth and creamy. Over all good chocolate. Price is good too.

What do you think, have you tried it?

October 02, 2013

Ok I love chocolate, but this chocolate is sooo creamy and tasty I buy it before most other brands. Their is a price issue for me on most junk food items but I guess I shouldn't be eating it anyway. I love this product.

October 18, 2010

This chocolate melts in your mouth. You can tell that its higher quality than most others and its not bad priced. Also, it comes in a small little pouch so it fits easily into any size purse for that mid-afternoon snack.

March 18, 2010

I love this chocolate, it is creamy smooth and melts in your mouth. It is truly a luxurious chocolate for a reasonable price. I love the milk and the dusk chocolate products and it comes in nice neat purse packs for easy eating anywhere.

June 17, 2009

I love this stuff. Its very pricey at $5.99 a package. But its tastes so good.

June 17, 2009

This chocolate is the best thing I've tasted in a long time!! If you want to treat yourself and indulge a bit, this is definitely the way to go! A little expensive but worth it in my books! The chocolate is so smooth and melts right in your mouth! It comes in big bars or in small purse packs with 4 individually wrapped pieces in them for you to enjoy on the run! Even great for panic moments! I swear you won't be disappointed after you try this!