Dove Moisturizing 2 in 1 (and Shampoo and Conditioner) Reviews

Ranked #731 out of 969 in Shampoo

Only hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair. Diagnosis:Dry, rough hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution:Daily Moisture Therapy 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner replenishes and protects hair from further moisture loss. Its unique moisturizing serum also reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down, leaving hair clean and conditioned.

January 15, 2017

If it says Dove, then you can expect top quality and soft hair and skin. Love Dove. Trust it totally and once again was not let down.
    This shampoo corrected all. The frizzies caused by a more expensive and less softening product. Thanks Dove.

January 15, 2017

i like dove skin care or hair care product
    i like hair care body wash and bar soap and the smell are amazing i used this product long time ago
    i like free sample

January 14, 2017

love useing 2 and 1 make my hair and skin clean this is the only stoff i use ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................................................................................

1.5/5

January 06, 2017

I find that my hair doesnt hold volume and that i have an over abundance of static. I despise static to the fullest
    If they could perfect the volume ans static issue it would be good

January 06, 2017

With our lab equipment, we were able to determine that Samy's products created the highest increase in hair-shaft diameter for gray hair, a test on which other top-performing products struggled. Regardless of hair color, all of our panelists agreed that this shampoo and conditioner made their hair feel softer. If you color your hair, be aware: One tester worried that Samy's collection caused her hair color to fade a little.

January 06, 2017

This product I would recommend to anyone. I found that within a few hair shampooing, that my hair was healthier, silky ,smooth and I was surprised and amazed on how well this product worked!

December 29, 2016

I love it my hair are beautiful. And very healthy now its a little bit dispensif.... but its so good for my hairs i recommend this for every women...thank you to chickadvisor for late me try this beautiful and confortable products thank you

December 27, 2016

All Dove products are amazing! I recommend them. I see these products in all households. They are priced well and can always be found on sale and coupons are always available.

October 21, 2016

I would definitely use this product again it smelled great and it didn't nap my hair up using a 2in1 all in all not a bad product the scent lasted too

September 23, 2016

This shampoo conditioner is not for me I have a very fragile hair and need a conditioner separated from the shampoo but it works on my sister so it looks good for people with normal hair