Dove Moisturizing 2 in 1 (and Shampoo and Conditioner) Reviews

Ranked #775 out of 995 in Shampoo

Only hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair. Diagnosis:Dry, rough hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution:Daily Moisture Therapy 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner replenishes and protects hair from further moisture loss. Its unique moisturizing serum also reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down, leaving hair clean and conditioned.

February 04, 2017

I originally bought this for my son, this is the only shampoo he can use without getting dandruff. Out of sheer laziness I decided to try it instead of getting my usual brand. My hair feels amazing! Best lazy thing I've ever done! My hair is soft, full of body, and looks healthy. The ladies at work thought I had my hair done and made great comments about it. The best thing is that it's a 2 in 1 so if I'm in a hurry I can still use it!

January 15, 2017

If it says Dove, then you can expect top quality and soft hair and skin. Love Dove. Trust it totally and once again was not let down.
    This shampoo corrected all. The frizzies caused by a more expensive and less softening product. Thanks Dove.

January 15, 2017

i like dove skin care or hair care product
    i like hair care body wash and bar soap and the smell are amazing i used this product long time ago
    i like free sample

1.5/5

January 06, 2017

I find that my hair doesnt hold volume and that i have an over abundance of static. I despise static to the fullest
    If they could perfect the volume ans static issue it would be good

January 06, 2017

This product I would recommend to anyone. I found that within a few hair shampooing, that my hair was healthier, silky ,smooth and I was surprised and amazed on how well this product worked!

December 29, 2016

I love it my hair are beautiful. And very healthy now its a little bit dispensif.... but its so good for my hairs i recommend this for every women...thank you to chickadvisor for late me try this beautiful and confortable products thank you

December 27, 2016

All Dove products are amazing! I recommend them. I see these products in all households. They are priced well and can always be found on sale and coupons are always available.

October 21, 2016

I would definitely use this product again it smelled great and it didn't nap my hair up using a 2in1 all in all not a bad product the scent lasted too

September 23, 2016

This shampoo conditioner is not for me I have a very fragile hair and need a conditioner separated from the shampoo but it works on my sister so it looks good for people with normal hair

June 27, 2016

One of my favorite to use 2 in 1. Smells great and leaves your hair nice clean and fresh for hours. Good price for small budget and great for the whole famille.