Dove Moisturizing 2 in 1 (and Shampoo and Conditioner) Reviews

Ranked #797 out of 938 in Shampoo

Only hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair. Diagnosis:Dry, rough hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution:Daily Moisture Therapy 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner replenishes and protects hair from further moisture loss. Its unique moisturizing serum also reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down, leaving hair clean and conditioned.

October 21, 2016

I would definitely use this product again it smelled great and it didn't nap my hair up using a 2in1 all in all not a bad product the scent lasted too

September 23, 2016

This shampoo conditioner is not for me I have a very fragile hair and need a conditioner separated from the shampoo but it works on my sister so it looks good for people with normal hair

June 27, 2016

One of my favorite to use 2 in 1. Smells great and leaves your hair nice clean and fresh for hours. Good price for small budget and great for the whole famille.

May 02, 2016

This 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner may work for others but it just wasn't the right product for me. I found I had to wash my hair twice because the conditioning in this shampoo was not enough to detangle my hair. My hair felt clean but unmanageable which caused alot of frizz.

March 14, 2016

This is a great 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner. Smells great and makes my hair feel super clean and soft. You can't go wrong with this product if you are like me and just need to be in and out of the shower quickly, no time to condition. It's readily available and good priced at pretty much any store. It's my go-to S & C.

January 24, 2015

This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner brand! I love how the formula of this brand makes y hair really soft, but at the same time, it thickens and repairs it! The signature Dove smell is also very lovely and lingers on for the rest of the day.

August 05, 2014

this product is very effective and make my hair which a awesome looking

June 12, 2014

I love it but I prefer to use a shampoo and a conditioner separately

February 19, 2014

I have super fine hair and it didn't weigh it down. It also smells great!

May 25, 2012

This product is awesome. it is very effective for mositurization without weighing hair down. It is reasonably priced and a good value product. It is a good shampoo for everyday use and for all types of hair. I would highly recommend this product.