Dove Night Lotion
Amazing

Dove Night Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1002 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Overnight your body and soul regenerate, Skin naturally renews itself during the night, faster than during the day, Dove Regenerating Night Lotion has a unique nourishing formula, containing micro-pearls of shea butter, that helps fuel skin's nightly renewal process. Dove Regenerating Night Lotion: Wake up to a touchably smooth and naturally radiant body skin!

November 17, 2011

Overall great product. It makes my skin feel extra soft. My boyfriend noticed it one week after I started using it. I wear it after I come from the gym shower and fall asleep.

December 03, 2009

I love the smell of all Dove products. The fragrance is very important to me. The lotion does it job.

January 06, 2007

I got this lotion for Christmas and it's really nice. I love the mix of honey (that you can really smell) wish shea butter. It's a nice scent to take in just before you drift off to sleep. It doesn't make me sleepy, it just makes me feel nice and calm. The bonus is keeping your skyn hydrated throughout the night so you don't wake up all dry and cracked if you have dry air in your house. I would buy this again for sure. Possibly the whole line if it all smells this good!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic