Dove Nourishing Moisture Beauty Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Dove Nourishing Hand Cream, a unique formula with essential nutrients, Vitamin E and sweet almond oil, goes a step beyond moisturization to nourish skin. Dove Nourishing Hand Cream - for hands that are soft and cared for all day.

March 16, 2016

Too thick and not enough moisture absorbed into the skin in order to provide soft and smooth results.

The scent was okay, same as all dove products which I like gentle and pleasant, however it did not moisturize as well as other creams do for hands.

1.5/5

March 30, 2009

I normally love Dove products, but I cannot stand this one. The lotion is supposed to be nourishing for 24 hours, but I feel that it moisturizes for about 10 minutes. I am a moisturizing freak, and I do not have particularly dry hands, even in the winter. However, this hand lotion doesn’t even do the job on my fairly normal skin! It is thin and watery, and if you’re not careful it drips everywhere when you open it. The only redeeming quality it has is that is smells very nice. It doesn’t make your hands greasy at all, which is also good, but if it doesn’t moisturize your hands at the same time, none of those things matter. Plus it’s not cheap as far as hand lotions go (about 8 bucks for a measly 75 mL)! Don’t waste your money. Sorry Dove, you have a lot of great products, but this just isn’t one of them.

February 25, 2009

This lotion is so amazing. It feels so amazing when I put it on and I know that everyone will enjoy it completly!

February 25, 2009

This lotion works so good. It makes my skin feel alive and smoothe

December 16, 2006

Great moisturizer, leaves the skin quite soft and smooth. The only thing that I didn't like too much was the fact that it doesn't list its ingredients. Otherwise, I would recommend it, though I still prefer Aveeno.

October 18, 2006

The best for your bucks and makes your body so smooth to the touch.