Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum Reviews

Ranked #1235 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 02, 2016

Bel effet dans les cheveux. Fonctionne bien sur moi. L'odeur est divine et très agréable dans les cheveux. En plus l'odeur reste longtemps sur moi. J'aime beaucoup Dove.

October 02, 2016

My hair is fairly damaged, as soon as I put this in my hair it feels like I've never done a thing with my hair! It leaves my hair so smooth and silky!! It's amazing I swear by this stuff. Also to top it off it makes your hair smell awesome!! Must buy!

September 08, 2016

I was really excited to use this product, as I normally love what Dove has to offer. But I found the anti-frizz serum didn't do much for my frizzy, hating-the-humidity hair, and the scent was not appealing at all! I love my Dove shampoo, but the aroma of the leave-in serum was too strong. After 20 minutes, I started to get a crazy headache from the scent and had to shower again to get it all out! Never again.

December 21, 2015

I have always been a big fan of Dove products, so when I found this product about a month ago at Walmart while browsing their hair care section for anti-frizz products, I knew I had to try it.
This anti-frizz serum is a clear liquid, with an oily texture which concerned me at first. I had never used an "oil" type product in my hair before, so my main fear was that it was going to leave my hair greasy.

Thankfully I was wrong!

The first time I applied it was after straightening my hair, when it feels the most dry. I used two pumps, and noticed a little goes a very long way! You can also use it on damp hair before styling.

This serum goes on smooth and absorbs quickly without leaving your hair greasy or sticky, I also noticed it helps with de-tangling and leaves you with a nice fresh shine.
To top it off this product smells amazing, similar to many Dove products with a light floral scent that's not overwhelming.

Overall, I really enjoy this product and will be re-purchasing it in the future.

August 28, 2015

This is one of my go to hair oils. I love the softness it brings to my coarse, thick, over processed hair. Light and pleasant smell. Definitely worth it.

October 13, 2014

I have thick, coarse, dry, colour treated hair and I need to use an anti-fizz serum. Since I already use a Dove Shampoo and Conditioner I thought that it would be a nice fit. I had a coupon and it was on sale so it was quite a bit cheaper than the John Frieda serum that I currently use. The feeling is light weight and is easy to apply. The only problem is that it only lasts for about 6 hours, then I needed to apply more serum to get the results that I need. Maybe it works better in a different climate, I don't know. My hair is really coarse and colour treated so I know that it is a challenge for many of the anti-frizz serums, even the salon brands. I can't say that it is a bad product because it doesn't feel greasy and is definitely light weight. Is it for me, no it isn't. Is it for somebody with less challenging hair, probably. I have a lot of brand loyalty to Dove products so I would recommend it to friends with less challenging hair. I actually gave away my serum to somebody that I work with and went back to John Frieda.

August 28, 2014

This product smells just like the Dove body soap. Very refreshing smell and gives a great outcome after I finished straightening my hair. My hair comes out very, very soft. It does not give an oily feeling at all.

November 28, 2012

I love everything Dove (as I've said several times before). But I love, love, love this anti-frizz serum. It comes in a 1.35oz bottle and it lasts quite a long time. It can be somewhat expensive, but if you get it on sale at superstore or walmart it's a great buy. And it works! Every time I use it, my friends and co-workers ask if I've had a hair cut because my hair gets that amazing fresh-out-of-the-salon look: all smooth and straight. Love it!