Dove Nutrative Solutions Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #598 out of 2308 in Hair Care

February 02, 2017

I was a big fan of dove products before trying this shampoo. I got hair lose problem due to medical reasons,but after trying this shampoo i feel my hair is softer shiner and a bit less falling. thank for letting me try this amazing shampoo. #gotitfree from chick adviser.

November 22, 2016

I LOVE Dove a products! Their shampoo does wonders for my hair. It's cheaper than buying salon brand, and it does the same if not better job at keeping my hair looking healthy.

August 03, 2016

I tried this shampoo after a friend recommended it to me. It has quickly become one of my favorites! When I use this shampoo I don't have to condition and I am still able to brush and comb with ease. It also makes my hair feel and smell so much cleaner!

August 02, 2016

Pretty smell and feels so luxurious in my hair. So thick and creamy. Doesn't strip my colored hair and makes combing out so easy for my messy hair. The cost is very reasonable and I get it every chance I can. The only downsize is that the size I want is never in stock. I always have to buy the small bottle .

June 12, 2016

this is the shampoo/conditioner I use most. great price and love the way the conditioner makes my hair feel. best shampoo in this price range. have tried other drug store shampoos and dove the best

June 12, 2016

I have straight lifeless hair and you cannot even put a curly to it. Also live in an area where it is HOT and DRY where it is totally damaging... and so much static. This product definitely help with that. The 3 part system with the Conditioner and Oil..definitely worth it.

March 11, 2016

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for a review (thanks Chick Advisor!!)

This is a basic drugstore shampoo, that works well. I found zero things to add to my con list, although because it is a basic shampoo, there isn't anything amazing about it either. I'm not sure if I would buy this on my own, only because there are other shampoos that I prefer, but I enjoy it, there was a nice lather, pleasing smell (normal Dove scent) and it left my hair silky and shiny.

I would recommend this to someone and I think that it is a lovely drugstore shampoo.

July 30, 2015

Reasonable price and often on sale. Best deal is to buy the shampoo and conditioner in the pack together. Lathers nicely and rinses clean leaving hair feeling fresh. A little goes a long way.

September 10, 2014

So amazing. Leaves my hair soft and smooth. So lightweight. Can use every day.

July 03, 2014

I use this shampoo everyday and love the smell. You don't need much to really get shiny, clean, healthy hair. I find that pairing it with the Dove Nutrative Solutions Conditioner really works well. I started using it a few months ago and noticed a really dramatic change in the softness of my hair. It leaves my hair softer and smelling great all day.