Dove® Nutritive Solutions Beautiful Care Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 540 in Conditioner

Beautiful Care Therapy Conditioner with protecting serumOnly hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear and tear.Solution: Beautiful Care Therapy Conditioner protects normal hair from daily wear and tear that may cause early signs of damage. Beautifully conditions with a unique protecting serum without weighing hair down, leaving it smooth, healthy-looking and manageable.

August 05, 2016

I don't like a single thing about this product. I hated the feel of it. I hated the way my hair looked after using it, it was lackluster, limp, and felt icky! I didn't see ANY benefit to using this at all!!

August 04, 2016

After years of all kinds of damaging routines to my hair, resulting in split ends and frizz, this product, after only a few uses, corrected all of this. As I also have extremely fine hair, I found that it also added volume. Great value for money too, only a small amount is needed.

August 04, 2016

The whole line of Dove Nutritive Solutions is beautiful! Which is probably where the came up with the name for the Beautiful Care Conditioner! The bottle fits perfectly into my hands, the liquid is so luscious and silky, the scent is lovely, and the effects cannot be beat! My hair always feels papmpered and fresh after using this conditioner! A must try!!

August 04, 2016

Dove Nutritive Solutions Beautiful Care Conditioner is a product that is so effective it leaves your hair so soft and refreshing, which also makes your hair smell good.

August 04, 2016

This conditioner makes my hair feel very soft! It smells very good and washes out very well. I leave it in extra long when I have tangles and it helps get them out very effectively.

August 04, 2016

This product is lovely for my hair.The smell is wonderful.it leaves my hair soft and shiny.No more tangles.I would use this product again.Not a bad price.

August 03, 2016

First time that I've used a dove product where it works AMAZINGLY. The conditioner really helps my thick, straw-like hair become soft and smooth. The texture of the conditioner is a little thicker than most and kind of spreads easily once your hair is wet so you don't need to use too much!

August 03, 2016

Absolutely live it made my hair so soft and it.stopped it from breaking nearly as.much will definitely be buying more of it as soon as i run out again absolutely amazing love it sooo much

August 03, 2016

This conditioner makes my hair feel really clean and soft. I like the smell and it lingers after washing until the next time I wash my hair. Really really like this product.

August 03, 2016

Again, using this product right now and I really do love it. It works incredibly well to bring life back to my hair and make it easier to untangle after a shower. I also use it to shave my legs, which leaves them super smooth!