Dove® Nutritive Solutions Beautiful Care Shampoo + Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 973 in Shampoo

August 03, 2016

I like these 2-in1 products, not for myself, but for my brothers or spouse. I find guys usually don't need much conditioner so they skip it. With this product, they are getting the benefits of both shampoo and conditioner. It's also good for travelling when you can't fit too many products in your bag.

August 03, 2016

I like this shampoo because it is an all in one. it is reasonably priced. what i like best is that when vacationing i can just bring one bottle of shampoo and that's it. plus my kids love the scent as well so it is a family win.

August 03, 2016

My hair tends to get oily in the summer months and my hair base gets very wet from sweat. I found I had to wash it 2X at times to get the desired effect. But love the scent of it and it worked wonderfully.

August 03, 2016

I tried this product and was amazed at how well it worked for my long hair, it made it feel so soft and smooth and gave it a good clean feeling. I especially prefer the 2 in 1 since I am so busy and i recommend this product and will be buying in the same line of products.

August 02, 2016

There are several reasons to love this product from Dove.
    Firstly, if you are like me and always busy, you will be pleased with the shampoo+conditioner content. I realize that the whole idea is not knew. Nevertheless, it appealed to me several years ago and still does.
    Secondly, the quality of the product is good. Scent is light and does not interfere with any fragrances you will use later. Hair looks healthy and glowing, nourished.
    Lastly, after making a purchase you do not feel scammed. You would definitely spend less than $10 which is really affordable in the world of $20 shampoos.
    Overall, I would buy this product again. Or perhaps something different, but from the same series.

August 02, 2016

I am not much for using a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner but thought i would give it a try when it was on sale. Wow what a jem! I loved the way my hair felt and looked after. It didn't feel heavy and was still soft and ver manageable to brush. No tangels or knotting. I just loved it. It cut my time down from using a separate conditioner. Thanks Dove!

August 02, 2016

I use this shampoo because I have short hair and the 2 in 1 works well for me. It cleans and conditions my hair and keeps my hair shiny and very good looking. It is not heavy and doesn't leave a film on my hair as some products do. This is a product that gives me Beautiful Care(d) hair!

August 02, 2016

I like that Dove offers a line with both shampoo and conditioner. I sometimes don't have time to apply both a shampoo and a conditioner and wash my hair twice. This combo proved to be time consuming. I am satisfied with the product. It leaves my hair clean, fresh and has a nice smell.

August 02, 2016

I am usually not a fan of two in ones. This changed my mind. A two in one that didn't leave my long hair a mess... and one less bottle to carry around in my gym bag. It is worth the price for the convenience.

August 02, 2016

Hey, hey, hey, this is my new fave! Have always loved Dove products, though the haircare line is a bit pricey this two in one was a great way to get my hands on Dove quality and not have to buy two separate products. Awesome smell and squeaky clean, soft hair are some of the benefits you will see when you try it for yourself