Dove® Nutritive Solutions Colour Care Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 576 in Conditioner

December 09, 2016

I got this after getting my hair coloured and after a few months my colour is still amazing! This conditioner takes care of my colour and detangles my hair easily, exactly what I expected from this conditioner :)

October 21, 2016

J'adore les produits Dove ils ne sont pas cher et très efficace. Il en faut peu se rince bien sent très bon. Les cheveux se peignent facilement et ils sont doux.

October 21, 2016

As a girl with coloured hair this worked great for mine. My hair was left looking healthy, soft, and brought out the shine and colour of my hair nicely. It also smells pleasant too, great price also.

October 20, 2016

Just like the dove shampoo that went with this conditioner, it didn't work for my hair. I used this together with its shampoo and felt like it gave me a waxy coat on my hair and also contributed to hair loss! Yikes not for me!

October 20, 2016

Any dove product is my favourite. I love that this one keeps your Color looking like you just died it that day, it kepeps your hair from fading or looking like the Color is just washed out.

October 20, 2016

Leaves my hair lovely and soft and doesn't make it greasy any faster. I do think my color took longer to fade with this, but I wish I'd taken some pictures as it could just be my imagination. It's a really good conditioner though and doesn't smell bad like some I've tried.

October 20, 2016

In combination with Dove Nutritive Solutions shampoo color care I find this conditioner makes my hair manageable and easy to style. Smells great too!

October 20, 2016

Since coloring of my hair is the only way to eliminate greys, I find that Dove Colour Care Conditioner works great with maintaining my color for a longer period of time.

October 19, 2016

Always had a problem with the color staying nice in my hair. Tried the Dove and was amazed how much longer the color lasted. I also liked the way my hair felt, so soft and manageable.

October 19, 2016

Can't say enough for Dove products. I've been using them for years. This Colour Care Conditioner is tops. Great value; meaning you can use a little and it goes along way. Love the feeling of it in my hair and the smooth untangled lengths after its dry. Very good product and I will continue to use it as long as its on the market.

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover