Dove® Nutritive Solutions Cool Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 969 in Shampoo

Cool Moisture Shampoo contains Micro Moisture Serum to protect your hair from daily wear and tear. This refreshingly hydrating formula, in a soothing cucumber and green tea scent, adds much needed moisture back to your hair.

January 11, 2017

My hair is long, thin, coloured, and tangles easily.

This Shampoo is a nice medium thickness, and requires very little to create the right amount of cleaning foam that I like in my hair.

The scent is light and slightly sweet – but doesn’t linger long.

It rinses out easily, and when paired with the Cool Moisture Conditioner, definitely affects my hair positively.

Once towel dried, my hair easily brushes out without the need for my normal detangling spray! This is seriously difficult to find in a hair product for me – so I’d definitely recommend this for anyone with my hair type.

My hair feels light and healthy, without getting tangly throughout the day.

It’s definitely a new staple in my bathroom.

October 21, 2016

Love it! My hair is always so clean feeling after using! Would highly recommend to others. I just love all Dove products. Just as good if not better than the high end products!

October 21, 2016

Excellent product for a excellent price. It gives your hair the strenth it needs and the flufiness i never experience with other shampoo. My family tried it and they loved it so much that they don't want other brand. Trying it is adopting it.

October 21, 2016

I'm really happy that Dove has their hair product line. The prices are amazing and the products actually work. With the cool moisture shampoo, it works great to nourish the hair and leave it feeling clean and healthy. The cool moisture doesn't have a extremely strong scent, so for those who like a milder but fresh scent this is a great choice. I often purchase dove shampoos, but change up the types, and this one has worked amazingly just like the others.

October 21, 2016

it is high quality , with 100 percent satisfaction, highly recommend to try , It's result is very good and bring silkiness and shine in the hair. i love it.

October 21, 2016

I definitely enjoyed this shampoo! It cleansed my hair well, left it soft, smooth and smells absolutely incredible as well. I am a huge fan of the dove line- great products and great prices too!

October 20, 2016

Dove shampoo works really good. The scent is fresh and lasts all day. I like to use this with the matching conditioner to get the effects. Make sure to shake before using.

October 20, 2016

J'adore ce shampoing! Il laisse la sensation de cheveux tellememt frais et tellement propre! J'ai la pointe très sèche et désydraté, donc quand j'utilisais ce shampoing ma pointe était beaucoup plus belle!

October 19, 2016

This is one shampoo that i will continually buy. I love the scent as well as how it makes my hair feel. Funny thing, my husband actually uses it too! he says if makes his hair feel soft.

October 19, 2016

I am a DOVE user and that will probably not change! I love this product! Not only does it smell amazing but it works! I find my hair to be shiny and healthy and clean. It doesn't make my hair greasy. The price isn't too bad and if you get it on sale it's even better. If you want to buy something that is equally worth it's price that works this is it!