Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 541 in Conditioner

With its MicroMoisture™ Serum, this conditioner is designed to give your hair the essential nourishment it needs without excess residue or weighing it down.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Avec son sérum MicroMoisture™, ce revitalisant a été conçu pour donner à vos cheveux les nutriments essentiels dont ils ont besoin, sans excès de résidus et sans les alourdir.

October 24, 2016

C'est un classique. Bon revitalisant à petit prix. Laisse mes cheveux très doux ,souples et vraiment lisses. Mes cheveux sont bien hydraté. Je l'ai utilisé en usage quotidienne et j'ai aimé.

September 25, 2016

My favorite conditioner ever! I've passed two bottles of 1.18L already. This product is amazing for a daily moisture, and it won't make your hair greasy. Also, it's really cheap so, try it out!

September 22, 2016

Love this conditioner left my hair feeling very smooth, less frizzy after using it for a week, i will repurchase agian! Made my hair less tangled after using aswell. Doce products are always my favourite! Would highly reccomend

September 22, 2016

I love Dove hair products. They always smell so great and leaves my hair smelling wonderful all day! I find their products perform up to my standards. My hair feels healthy and smooth. Dove doesn't make my hair feel heavy or dry. I love it.

September 06, 2016

This conditioner makes my hair super soft, but for my dry hair I feel like I could use a bit more moisture. It never feels greasy or heavy, and smells awesome!

August 17, 2016

This product is simply amazing. My hair give me a bounce and boost it really. It feel so light, like a cat hair :) I recommend this product specially to any type of hair.

August 14, 2016

This conditioner is the only was I use. It always leave my hair moisturized, tangle free and light feeling. I like the way my hair styles with it too as I notice a difference whenever I have to use a different conditioner. I find the pump to stop pumping when there is about a third of the product left so I end up removing the pump and pouring the last few uses in my hand.

July 17, 2016

This conditioner works really well without making your hair feel greasy. My daughter has thick, curly hair that tends to get tangled very easily and this conditioner works better on her hair then most high end products I've tried!

June 22, 2016

This conditioner added great softness to my hair and didn`t weigh my hair down at all. I have dry , damaged hair so it is hard for me to find something that truly works. The smell rocks as well! I look forward to buying this product regularly :)

June 12, 2016

LOVE this stuff! I get a giant bottle at Costco, so you can't beat the price. I have thick, curly hair, and this conditioner holds up against the pricey salon brands I've used in the past. It smells good (and light), so it's not overpowering. I also love it as a leave-in conditioner!