Dove® Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 01, 2016

Avec les peoduits Dove, jamai on peu se tromper. Ce shampoing est parfait. Très bonne odeur et laisse mes cheveux lisse et soyeux tout en étant en santé.

October 21, 2016

Je l'aime trop il est super sur la peau et il laisse une super hydratation. Je vous le recommande fortement a vous et à votre famille. Vous ne serrez pas décue.

October 21, 2016

I personally would not purchase this item again. The smell is great and the price is right but it didn't repair anything. I paired it with the conditioner of the same name and that left my hair feeling weighed down. It also irritated my scalp.

October 21, 2016

Great shampoo overall. Worked well and left my hair feeling soft, nourished, and it also felt a lot healthier as well. Smells amazing too! Easily found at any local drug store.

October 20, 2016

Works pretty good. It left my hair nice and shiny and clean. One thing I'm not a fan of with this shampoo is the smell. It smells a lot like a cheap apple shampoo I used to use as a kid and I really expected a Dove product to smell nicer!

Good shampoo, but smell definitely needs improvement. Consistency and lather are perfect.

October 20, 2016

Because the ends of my hair are very dry and frizzy, I'm always looking for a product that will calm down the madness. The Dove Nutritive Solutions line is affordable and does a very good job smoothing out and softening damaged ends. I especially like the fresh scent.

October 20, 2016

I really like Dove hair products and especially like this Shampoo. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I dont have as many frizzies anymore and my hair feels much more manageable. It also has a very nice scent and is very affordable!

October 20, 2016

I am a huge fan of mostly all dove products. This particular shampoo smells and feels amazing in your hair. After a week of using it I already felt a major difference in my hair. It wasn't nearly as dry and brittle.

October 20, 2016

The shampoo left my hair very smooth and manageable. I really liked the fragrance of the product, also many people noticed and asked me which Shampoo I was using. I just wished this shampoo could give hair more hydration as I believe that is a very important thing for my hair.

October 19, 2016

Dove brand is the only kind of shampoo and conditioner that I use. I have been using it for so long that I don't trust any of ther products. This product is awesome and I love how it leaves my hair smelling and feeling