Dove® Nutritive Solutions Rebalance Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 539 in Conditioner

October 21, 2016

Bon choix de revitalisant. Comme toujours l'odeur est agréable dans les cheveux. Laisse mes cheveux souples et doux. Je le recommande . Petit prix en plus.

August 24, 2016

The scent is great and i love how it makes my hair silky smooth. It keeps my hair smelling fresh the time i don
t wash it. you also don't need to use a lot of product, a little goes a long way.

August 24, 2016

I have used this in the past and thought it was fairly good, this is not my regular conditioner but if I came by it for a good price I would definitely purchase again.
It had a nice rich scent and leaves hair feeling smooth and manageable.

August 23, 2016

Wow, I just love all Dove products, and the new Nutritive Solutions Rebalance Conditioner definately lives up to the Dove name! It smells amazing, and it left my hair feeling soft and manageable.

August 21, 2016

Big fan of Dove hair care. I find the scent of this amazing, leaves you hair smelling SO good! Price is streamline with other conditioners. Quality and effectiveness is great! Your hair will feel soft and more manageable. I found that with this, it made my hair look healthier and that my split ends were less visible.

August 21, 2016

I really like this conditioner. I have used just about every Dove product and this one is one of my favourites. It makes my hair very soft and shiny. It always works very well as shaving cream because it leaves your legs silky soft.

August 20, 2016

This is a good conditioner. The scent is nice and my hair feels nice and smooth afterwards. However, it's not my go to conditioner as I find there are other competitive brands of conditioners that offer the same results and are cheaper at times.

August 20, 2016

I love love love this conditioner it makes my hair feel so smooth. I have very curly hair and it can get pretty frizzy and wild but this does a great job at keeping it under control.

August 18, 2016

The Dove Nutritive Solutions Rebalance Conditioner fixed my hair after 2 uses (twice in one week). My hair got pretty dry and would always tangle, due to countless days in the pool and chlorine damage. I am overly happy with this product. It wasn't heavy and the scent was beautiful!!! Would definitely buy again and recommend!

August 17, 2016

I got this as a sample and wasn't that amazed with it. While it does make my hair feel nice it also made it greasy really fast. I made sure to wash it out enough but still felt... I guess heavy. But I have thin and fine hair so other people may have better luck with it.