Dove® Nutritive Solutions Volume Boost Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 540 in Conditioner

November 14, 2016

This worked great. It added boost to my hair, wasn't greasy and is cost effective. It didn't' weight my hair down like some other shampoos. I would recommend this conditioner.

October 26, 2016

I tried this Dove Nutritive Solutions Conditioner at a friends house and I instantly fell in love. I am a huge fan of Dove products in general so I did have high expectations - which all were met! It is super light weight, very moisturizing and also smells fantastic. My hair feels and looks weightless and it even styles better the next day! It has a stronger scent so I don't think it would be suitable for those who are sensitive to fragrances, but I absolutely love it. Almost every time I use it, my husband makes a comment about how great my hair (or even the bathroom) smells.

I find that unlike some conditioners, I only have to use a small amount as it spreads very easily and coats my hair nicely. It rinses well and doesn't leave a residue but still makes your hair very manageable. Sometimes after rinsing a conditioner, my hair just sticks together and is impossible to comb through. After using this conditioner, I barely have any knots and my brush can glide through my hair much easier. It is now a regular product in my shower!

October 25, 2016

Love this product and it leaves my hair with lots of volume and while feeling/looking really healthy.
I would recommend this product to other people to use.

October 22, 2016

Although this is a hydrating conditioner, I didn't find that it gave any additional volume to my hair. For the price, it's a reasonable option for a 'generic' conditioner, although I don't think it quite lives up to its promise.

October 22, 2016

This stuff worked great. I have used it a few times on curly hair and it seems to frizz out a bit but it smells nice and leaves your hair shiny!
I would recommend it to someone who has strait hair though!

October 22, 2016

Great conditioner, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all, gives it great shine and volume and best of all, like all Dove Products it smells amazing. You can literally find it anywhere and its such a good price,,, 3-4 bucks for a decent sized bottle.

October 21, 2016

This is a great conditioner. I always look for conditioners that won't weigh my hair down and that leave my hair feeling super soft and this one works perfectly.

October 21, 2016

It was my go-to conditioner when I ran out of my regular salon formula.
It does the job and is satisfactory.
Volume is just right especially since I have alot of hair.

October 21, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce revitalisant de DOVE.Par contre, il n'est pas pour mon type de cheveux puisque j'ai déja dès le départ les cheveux très épais,je n'ai donc pas besoin de plus de volume ,mais je confirme qu'il en donne beaucoup!

October 21, 2016

i have very flat hair and this conditioner really helped give me volume I highly recommend this product and I am going to buy it again. and it smells really good

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender