Dove® Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 541 in Conditioner

Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner controls frizz & boosts shine even in humid conditions. It leaves hair easier to manage and style. Learn more at dovehair.com

October 26, 2016

I love all dove products ! I know I won't waste my money when im purchasing a new product . My hair has been dry and kind of frizzy lately so I tried this . It actually made a big difference . My hair felt moisturized and I mean my whole head of hair did , not just my roots . So in turn it made my hair less frizzy .

October 25, 2016

While I am not crazy about the scent of this, it worked wonders on my dry hair. I only had a sample, but even after one use my hair was very soft for several days afterwards. I would recommend this for individuals with thick hair in particular as it may be too heavy for those with thin hair.

October 25, 2016

I just coloured my hair a little darker(ash blonde) for the winter. I still needed to. BLeach my hair. I went to my moms so she could get the back of my head. Well I have so much breakage from about a years worth of trying to be a blonde. I rinsed out my bleach shampooed with the dove shampoo and tried her Dove oil conditioner. It made my hair feel nice. Usually right after a bleach I find it really hard to get a soft feeling from some of my conditioners. I like that the oil in it penetrates the hair rather than staying on the cuticle outer layer making my hair look greasy. The bottle is like 6 or 8 ounces I believe. So it's not a large bottle but I just ordered a 3 pack on amazon for 32.99 Canadian. I love the prices on amazon and am really impressed with how the conditioner makes hair shine and even seems to weigh down some of my flyaways, without looking weighed down or greasy. I wish I had more for today, but I should be getting my order by friday

October 25, 2016

As usual yo can not go wrong with dove products. This daily condinter is awesome I love how soft and light it makes my hair feels after using. And the smell is really nice

October 25, 2016

This product worked okay- but I wasn't overly impressed unfortunately. It seemed as though I had to use quite a large amount to achieve the conditioner results I wanted as the first time I used it, my hair still remained slightly tangled.. I enjoyed the scent of the product though. Not entirely sure if I will purchase again.

October 24, 2016

Plus je l'utilise plus je vois sur mes cheveux l'effet anti frisottis et mes cheveux semble plus sain. Ils ont une texture plus souple et sont beaucoup plus brillant.

October 22, 2016

I cannot say enough about this product. I received a sample of it & liked it so much that I went out & bought the conditioner.

It smells great, it has a thick, luxurious texture to it & after conditioning with Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner, I can really tell the difference it makes in my hair.

It makes my hair feel amazing & my hair looks shiny & doesn't look dry at all. Also, the price is really great on my budget & coupons for Dove products are readily available.

I really TRULY love this product & will keep using it in the future!

October 22, 2016

Love love love in terms of how soft and nice it leaves your hair. I would recommend it more for those who want straighter hair as it does flatten out the natural wave/curl of my hair and depending on your hairstyle that might not work for you. Nice smell and works great!

October 22, 2016

I was looking in the aisle at the Zerh's Grocery store last week
for Dove shampoo and conditioner I seen this Treatment product on the shelf I purchased it along with the shampoo and conditioner i washed my hair then added this product and left it in my hair without rinsing the product out due to my naturally curly frizzy dry hair being so frizzy this product is very effective it made my hair feeling so soft silky smooth and manageable i would recommend it to anyone

October 21, 2016

my hair needs alot of moisture all year long but especially in the winter season
Using this product makes my hair feel so soft and the frizz is down considerably