Dove® Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 26, 2016

its a nice hair cream it smooths out frizz and leaves hair silky. it doesn't leave a greasy feeling but if you put to much then probably yes. it just apply it to the ends of my hair where the hair most damage. i do think it help my hair give it moisture.

October 25, 2016

I liked this product as a once-in-a-while leave in formula. As most Dove products do, it left my hair incredibly soft. The only thing I wasn't necessarily a fan of was the scent. I just felt that it was a tad strong for me. Despite that, I personally would still use the product again because it worked so well.

October 24, 2016

Ce produit foncitonne nourrit quand même bien les cheveux, a condition d'utiliser les reste de la gamme. Il ne faut pas trop en mettre, car donne un effet un peu étrange dans les cheveux si on en met trop.

October 23, 2016

Un simple revitalisant aurait fait le même travail selon moi. C'est un produit efficace pour son prix. Toutefois, je n'aime pas la texture qui reste sur les cheveux...

October 22, 2016

In the fall and winter months, my hair tends to dry out so I often put hair oil in it to keep the frizziness down. I often use the Dove brand for shampoo and conditioner so I decided to give this cream a try.

I found that the Dove® Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream was easy to apply to my hair, and had a pleasant scent. I styled my hair, and it looked nice and felt soft the entire day. My hair was not frizzy at all.

A few days later I tried the product again, and then went to the gym after work. My hair was really greasy feeling after the work out, and I had to wash it right away. So, in the future I will just have to keep that in mind.

Also, a little bit of this product goes a long way. One day I put too much on, and my hair needed to be washed again!

Overall, I really like this product. I would say to use very small portion of it, and your hair will look great.

October 21, 2016

using a leave in smoothing conditioner is a very good idea
my hair is so dry and at times frizzy I use flat irons and curling irons so using a leave in conditioner works
The scent is so nice and it distributes well through the hair

October 21, 2016

As with most Dove products that I have used this product is no different. The smell of the smoothing cream is amazing, and without a doubt it helps in calming the frizz and does smooth out the hair. However, my ends which are coloured and obviously dryer, it does ease the frizz but not necessarily nourish it. But for the price point, I would definitely purchase this product again!

October 21, 2016

I actually only use this stuff if I have to skip of day to wash my hair and this makes it smell nice and fresh. But it actually dose not help with smoothing my hair at all sadly.

October 20, 2016

Oh my god do I ever love this leave in hair product! I apply it to my hair at least once a week and it works wonderfully to leave my hair feeling healthy and smooth and looking drastically more managed. It smells amazing as well! Love it

October 20, 2016

J'ai tellement, mais tellement aimée ce produit! Il font de mes cheveux un vrai de vrai miracle! Lisse et soyeux comme de la soie, ils sont si doux et sentent tellement bon! Je le recommande fortement!