Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #947 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Want to make friends with your dry, unruly hair? Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream controls frizz for 24-hour shine. Its Weightless Nutri-Oils leave hair easy to manage and style without weighing it down.

September 23, 2016

I found this shampoo and conditioner excellent made my hair feel extremely healthy and I love the smell of the product as well I would recommend this for anyone that has dry hair it has helped me wonders and I will be purcasing it again looks like I found my new shampoo

August 24, 2016

This is my "keep in the shower at all times" shampoo.. I can always rely on the price being reasonable especially when its on sale & my hair is instantly soft after using it! Yes.. just the shampoo! Great drugstore shampoo!

August 24, 2016

Just tried it today . Nice shampoo, lathers well, cleans well and hydrate my hair without leaving heavy as it promised. Good price and gentle scent to it

August 02, 2016

This shampoo makes curly, dry hair manageable and fresh! The price is a bit high, but is competitive with their other shampoo products. I would definitely recommend trying this if you have dry, damaged hair. You should start to notice results in about 1 week.

March 24, 2016

I love how it smells, and it does make my hair feel so much softer and healthier. The only thing I don't like is it gives me dandruff. But most shampoos and conditioners will give me a little bit so that doesn't really matter to me. I love this stuff.

January 20, 2016

This shampoo works amazingly well for my hair! Not only does it smell great, it cleans my hair, doesn't leave any residue behind, and protects my hair from the elements without weighing it down.

June 10, 2015

Love the feal of my skin after the shower and all day long

April 02, 2015

This is a very good shampoo for curly hair. It adds so much shine, bounce and definition to curls. You can wash your hair with this daily and it won't dry it out.

March 02, 2015

Really lives your hair smooth and beautiful smell so good and help damage hair a lot I love it

August 12, 2014

This shampoo is fabulous! I really like it because my hair is so clean and shiny . Dove shampoo are the best for my hair, it's soft and smell great too.