Dove Nutrium Moisture Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash

Dove Nutrium Moisture Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 552 in Body Wash

0.5/5

October 14, 2016

When I purchased this I had no idea it contained microbeads as its exfoliant or else, had I known, I would have never bought it! Really disappointed that a great brand like dove is continuing to use these in their products, not only is it harmful to our environment but these plastics don't break down and are harmful to our own health. Beyond the microbeads issue, I found this wash sub-par in comparison to dove's other body washes. The soap itself didn't foam well and seemed to just slip off my body annoyingly.

September 27, 2016

I've been this Dove body wash on a regular basis for my dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin and it leaves me feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. It works up into a gentle, exfoliating, foam-like lather that can be used year-round.

Pros: Contains moisturizing soybean and sunflower seed oil. Especially great to use on dry knees, elbows, and the back of feet. It's also nice to use all over your legs for gentle exfoliation before shaving to prevent ingrown hairs.

Cons: Steer clear if you're allergic to sodium lauroyl isethionate, glycerin, or parfum (anything scented). I'm not sure how safe the exfoliating beads are for the environment.

Recommended use: Lather up a little bit on a loofa or body brush and this product will last you a while. Since I'm really dry, I still apply body lotion after my shower. You may be able to get away with skipping body lotion if you have normal-oily skin and feel a residual creamy feeling like my mother says she does.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products