Dove Nutrium Moisture Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash
Good

Dove Nutrium Moisture Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 591 in Body Wash

December 19, 2016

Crémeux, odeur agréable, ma peau est doucement exfoliée et toujours douce. J'aime tous les gels douche de Dove. J'essaie tous les nouveaux produits.....

0.5/5

October 14, 2016

When I purchased this I had no idea it contained microbeads as its exfoliant or else, had I known, I would have never bought it! Really disappointed that a great brand like dove is continuing to use these in their products, not only is it harmful to our environment but these plastics don't break down and are harmful to our own health. Beyond the microbeads issue, I found this wash sub-par in comparison to dove's other body washes. The soap itself didn't foam well and seemed to just slip off my body annoyingly.

September 27, 2016

I've been this Dove body wash on a regular basis for my dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin and it leaves me feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. It works up into a gentle, exfoliating, foam-like lather that can be used year-round.

Pros: Contains moisturizing soybean and sunflower seed oil. Especially great to use on dry knees, elbows, and the back of feet. It's also nice to use all over your legs for gentle exfoliation before shaving to prevent ingrown hairs.

Cons: Steer clear if you're allergic to sodium lauroyl isethionate, glycerin, or parfum (anything scented). I'm not sure how safe the exfoliating beads are for the environment.

Recommended use: Lather up a little bit on a loofa or body brush and this product will last you a while. Since I'm really dry, I still apply body lotion after my shower. You may be able to get away with skipping body lotion if you have normal-oily skin and feel a residual creamy feeling like my mother says she does.

etoilee added a new review for
    Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

bulle added a new review for