Good

Dove original bar soap Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

February 22, 2017

I like the softness and creaminess of the dove bar soaps. It always smells fresh and makes you feel that way all day long. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to my friends.

February 20, 2017

My oldest son uses this cake bar soap among other Dove great soaps I've also tried these this original one is great makes a lot of later leaving your skin fresh and clean I would recommend it to anyone

December 30, 2016

I have used Dove bar soap for years. I even used Dove Baby soap and baby wash on my kids. When my kids were babies. It is nice smooth soap to use. It makes your feel nice and refresh after a day of sweating from work. I do recommend this soap or body wash.

December 20, 2016

Smell great,make your skin feel soft and smooth, it is relaxing and make you dream in a tub the minute you smell it! I love it and i recommended it to anybody that want that cleaness feelin and smell!!

November 30, 2016

The only soap I use ! Gentle on hands and great for sensitive skin types. Mild scent. Not greasy. Not super sudsy. Great soap. Love dove and everything they stand for !

August 23, 2016

For me this is the only one I need; it's not full of strong smells and perfumes. I like it because it is mild for my skin and there's no need for me to buy their other types.