Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 21, 2017

I love this spray. It works so well and goes on really nice. Also, it doesn't stain your clothes as fast as stick deodorant. The cucumber scent is my favourite. However, they get used up so quickly and they are pretty pricey. I only buy them on sale or at costco.

March 21, 2017

This is the brand that my teen daughter and I uses all the time, I love the blue one and my daughter prefers the green bottle. Both give value for our money and haven't tried any other brand ever since

February 18, 2017

I love this deodorant spray. It is so convenient and a little really does go a long way. The only downfall is that it is quite expensive when compared to stick deodorants that are a few dollars cheaper and last a lot longer.

February 18, 2017

I love the convenience of the spray. A little seems to go a long way and lasts for what seems forever. Nice fragrance. I love that I don't have to worry about white residue. I would say the only downside is having to reapply after a really hot day or heavy workout. But I usually have to do that with regular stick deodorant anyway

February 14, 2017

I really didnt like this deodorant. I found that it left marks on my clothes when it rubbed on them, and I found that it did not last all day. I will not be purchasing this product again.

January 29, 2017

Love these! i have used almost every scent and I think the original is still my favourite. They don't leave white marks on black clothes and they last basically all day. I probably prefer the spray to the solid version.

January 28, 2017

I love dove dry antiperspirant spray because it removed the dark spots I had from under my armpits and left me smelling great all day even when I was sweating. I never went back to secret after that

January 10, 2017

I usually use the normal Dove Antiperspirant stick but this was on sale and thought i'd give it a try. I have used another brand of spray before and did not like the way it sat on my armpits, this drys instantly leaving me feeling fresh and protected all day. I haven't had it long enough to know if it lasts longer than the stick but I will be purchasing more in the future and trying out some other scents.

January 08, 2017

I love this spray it smells absolutely delicious, it lasts quite a while and works wonders! I love all of the Dove products, they are the #1 trusted brand and I highly recommend them

December 09, 2016

This is my favourite spray Antiperspirant. I like using this antiperspirant because it does it's job whilst making me feel refreshed! However I do prefer the dry spray original scent. I really dislike deodorant or antiperspirants that have a fruity or any scent at all.