Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 18, 2017

I love this deodorant spray. It is so convenient and a little really does go a long way. The only downfall is that it is quite expensive when compared to stick deodorants that are a few dollars cheaper and last a lot longer.

February 18, 2017

I love the convenience of the spray. A little seems to go a long way and lasts for what seems forever. Nice fragrance. I love that I don't have to worry about white residue. I would say the only downside is having to reapply after a really hot day or heavy workout. But I usually have to do that with regular stick deodorant anyway

February 14, 2017

I really didnt like this deodorant. I found that it left marks on my clothes when it rubbed on them, and I found that it did not last all day. I will not be purchasing this product again.

January 29, 2017

Love these! i have used almost every scent and I think the original is still my favourite. They don't leave white marks on black clothes and they last basically all day. I probably prefer the spray to the solid version.

January 28, 2017

I love dove dry antiperspirant spray because it removed the dark spots I had from under my armpits and left me smelling great all day even when I was sweating. I never went back to secret after that

January 10, 2017

I usually use the normal Dove Antiperspirant stick but this was on sale and thought i'd give it a try. I have used another brand of spray before and did not like the way it sat on my armpits, this drys instantly leaving me feeling fresh and protected all day. I haven't had it long enough to know if it lasts longer than the stick but I will be purchasing more in the future and trying out some other scents.

January 08, 2017

I love this spray it smells absolutely delicious, it lasts quite a while and works wonders! I love all of the Dove products, they are the #1 trusted brand and I highly recommend them

December 09, 2016

This is my favourite spray Antiperspirant. I like using this antiperspirant because it does it's job whilst making me feel refreshed! However I do prefer the dry spray original scent. I really dislike deodorant or antiperspirants that have a fruity or any scent at all.

November 30, 2016

l had a coupon to try this product at half price so l bought it on a whim not knowing what to expect boy was l ever surprise it when on dry, usually i use the regular dove antiperspirant but now l buy this product all the time, l knew Dove make good products but this one this the right thing for when you have to put on a sleeveless blouse no white marks.

October 28, 2016

Dove dry spray was really impressive . The protection lasts all day long not need to re-spray. But I do find that the smell dose not last as long though.