Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

November 30, 2016

l had a coupon to try this product at half price so l bought it on a whim not knowing what to expect boy was l ever surprise it when on dry, usually i use the regular dove antiperspirant but now l buy this product all the time, l knew Dove make good products but this one this the right thing for when you have to put on a sleeveless blouse no white marks.

October 28, 2016

Dove dry spray was really impressive . The protection lasts all day long not need to re-spray. But I do find that the smell dose not last as long though.

October 28, 2016

After using this dry spray, I don't purchase no other deodorants/antiperspirants. I don't deal with wet armpits anymore. The smell last all day. It's really the only deodorant I'd recommend.

October 19, 2016

Purchased this while living in the UK. It is the the only deodorant that was used by my friends-- solids are not popular there, so I decided to give it a try. Though I love the ease of applying it, the lovely scent, and the lack of white marks, I found it didn't stand up to my trusty secret solid in terms of an antiperspirant, especially during workouts. Still worth a try I think as so many other people love it!

August 26, 2016

I bought the "Revive" product.
I love that this is a spray. It makes getting ready in the morning much faster. This doesn't leave those awful white marks on your tank tops/t-shirts. The scent is very mild and refreshing almost fruity. I found that it is moisturizing but for me anyways it hasn't last 48 hours. Usually I have to reapply it after I go to the gym. The product does last a long time though and it much easier on my skin than the regular stick deodorants are. It may be a bit on the pricey side but there are always sales.

August 25, 2016

This is a real nice Antiperspirant.I have been using sprays now I would have to say,about a year.They are very convenient to use ,just aim and spray.No more rubbing on Deodorant sticks that can be harsh on anyone who has delicate skin.Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant is a very effective spray that when applied,there is no sticky ness or no clumping or any white marks left behind on that favorite Top.I find it to be just a little more pricy than oll-ons or sticks I guessed because it was in a spray.There are several different scents it comes in and neither of them have a over impowering scent,that is also one of the great benefits that comes with Dove Antiperspirant,you don't have to settle for one scent because they have several.Before you use this product,you need to give it a little shake,this also helps with the healing process of shaving.It dries instantly on contact with the skin and is alcohol free so,good for even those who have sensitive skin.Because Dove products are made with a quarter moisturizer it will leave your underarm soft and smooth and will last up to 48hrs.Couldn't ask for any better than that.I recommend this product to all ladies,you won't regret you did.

August 05, 2016

This is the first time I'v used a dry spray deodorant and I may be converted! It's easy to use, effective and smells great. I've tried the original nourished scent, revive, and cool essentials and all smell/ work well. However, considering this is a deodorant it is kind of expensive. That would be my biggest con. I also find that it is a bit tricky at first to use the spray button with my non-dominant hand because you really have to push the button down (apparently this is common and it's not just that I have weak hands lol). Though once I got the hang of the bottle this got easier. None of the scents left white marks on my clothes and they all dry pretty much instantly. If you can find this on sale I'd buy it.

July 17, 2016

I recently bought my first spray on antiperspirant (the one with the blue cover) and really like it. It dries within seconds of spraying it on and never leaves white marks on my clothes. The scent is really nice and fresh and not overpowering at all. Can't wait to try the other scents too!

July 05, 2016

Probablement un très bon produit. Pour ma part, j'ai été très déçu. j'ai choisis le bleu (habituellement le moins odorant) car je n'aime pas les produits de beauté trop odorants. L'odeur est tellement intense, elle te reste au nez jusqu'a la prochaine douche. Pour plusieurs je crois que ce serait un avantages, pour ma part, étouffais ! Résultat, bouteille pleine a la maison, a qui la chance .... !!

June 22, 2016

I've been using the original scent (blue cap) for over a year now, and I have to say it's the easiest deodorant I've ever used. It dry to the touch nearly seconds after application, the scent is great and it stays on all day! I love this product and even got my mom into it who was a firm user of secret for over 15 years.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products