Good

Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 171 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

February 22, 2017

Soft enough on my skin and with a lovely smell, makes me feel fresh all day. I find once you rinse it off you don't feel any soap residue is left over.

January 31, 2017

I have been using the Dove pink beauty bar for as long as I can remember. It smells so good and leaves my skin feel smooth like a baby. I also use a bar for shaving and my legs feel great afterwards.

January 25, 2017

This pink beauty bar is my favorite one from the Dove line so far. It smells great without being overbearing. It cleanses my skin very well without leaving it feeling tight or dry. I can use this everyday without any irritation developing.

September 26, 2016

This particular dove bar soap has a great fresh scent and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave a tacky feeling afterwards. Basically all of the Dove soaps are great!

July 14, 2016

Dove Pink Beauty Bar is excellent. This soap used especially for your face has great benefits. It is a deep moisturizing soap that contains 1/4 cream. It leaves your skin glowing, smooth, silky, and the more you use it firms your skin. Love it.