Dove® Powder Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Dove Invisible Solid Sensitive Skin provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection in a formula that glides on clear. Complete with Dove ¼ moisturizers to soften and smooth underarms. Fragrance-free.

August 23, 2016

i LOVE any DOVE products I find them to be gentle to my skin, effective and well priced to boot, so this was another winner for me from the DOVE family of products

August 23, 2016

I love this antiperspirant! It works well and smells great. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky and I never find white marks on my clothing. I would definitely buy this again in the future.

August 23, 2016

Love the basic scent. It's clean and refreshing. Love that it doesn't leave marks on my clothes or little deodorant balls on your underarms. Leaves my underarms soft and razor bump free when applied right after shaving.

August 22, 2016

I am rather fussy about the deodorants I use so I have tried many! I didn't mind this one at all it works well. I goes on nice, dries quickly doesn't leave a sticky residue under my arm or my clothing. It has a decent smell to it that seems to last quite well.

August 21, 2016

I think I've tried every deodorant possible, and for me, mens deodorant works best. Dove does leave your underarms feeling soft, however, I find the smell overpowering and not long lasting. Generally (I at least) need to reapply and every few hours. I don't sweat a lot either which makes me wonder why this happens. I love the Dove brand though, I just find that this deodorant isn't for me. I personally would not repurchase, however I would not tell someone not to try it.

August 21, 2016

I don't typically use the ball type of deodorant but I am always a fan of dove products and figured is give this type of application a try. I actually liked it- it wasn't a wet application like I was expecting. No white on my clothing and it has a very soft scent. Good for working in a scent free environment as it isn't as strong as some other dove scents

August 20, 2016

Good product.its very soft on my skin, easily to apply and absorbs quick.i dont feel it at all. It has soft scent to it, it works well and sells at a good price

August 20, 2016

I been using dove products for years! The price is good and working in a hot stressful fast food environment I need good protection and this provides me that

August 19, 2016

I was out of my normal deodorant so I thought I would try this one, so l could review it for Chick Advisor. I loved the smell, I think baby powder makes you feel fresh and clean. I found this deodorant did not last all day, I had to reapply after the gym. It was alright but I need a stronger deodorant.

August 18, 2016

This deodorant works well helps keep you dry and deodorize smell. The only issue is if you do have sensitive skin it may cause burning due to the fragrance or formula.