Dove Pro Age Eye Treatment

Dove Pro Age Eye Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #318 out of 362 in Eye Cream

December 27, 2009

I HAD to do a review on this product, because it is probably my favorite thing in my makeup bag. At least top 3. I am a nursing student so I deal with a lack on sleep on a regular basis. This does wonders for under eye circles. Also, during exam week and stress related break downs are a tendency- puffiness is all gone! This incredibly brightens my eyes and hydrates like no other eye cream I have tried. Normally I use this in the morning under my makeup, and before bed. I'm almost 20 years old, so I haven't reached the stage of wrinkles and fine lines but I like that this is a preventitive. It also has SPF which is great! It's also pretty inexpensive compared to other eye creams I have tried and ending up giving them away/ throwing them out because they didn't do a thing for me.
    FYI: I've heard this isn't heavy enough for some people. For me, it's just right... but in case your looking for a heavy eye cream this may not be for you.

R3Bean has started a new forum topic