Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 552 in Body Wash

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you feeling calm. The comforting scent fills your shower, leaving you in a state of peaceful tranquility. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*

Caring for yourself never felt so good.

*compared to skin before shower

For more info, visit Dove.

December 09, 2016

SMOOTH SKIN AFTER FIRST WASH!
I enjoyed this body wash, primarily because it provided smooth moisturized skin after 1 wash without before lotion, which I usually have to apply more of after showering due to the harshness of soap/ family soap bars.
it smells nice but I'm not too fond of the smell of jasmine and coconut, I don't think they were a good pair. besides like the design of the bottle, its white with accents of pink and its appealing to the eyes/ the dispenser is user friendly and comes out nicely to allow product amount control. would buy it again but not this particular scent...

November 14, 2016

i absolutely adore dove products, but more specifically the body washes. They always leave my skin soft and smooth and so moisturized and doesn't leave my skin tight as most body washes do. It even smells great! My boyfriend loves it. I always stick up whenever they're on sale as they can be pricey,

September 15, 2016

Absoulutley Love dove products especially the body washes. They smell amazing, leave my skin feeling soft and smooth, and in the summer time, they leave my skin feeling so moisturized that I don't even need to add additional body lotion. And as a bonus, they don't leave a gross film in my shower. Best to buy when on sale though as regular price is a bit high.

August 25, 2016

I always use Dove body wash and just tried the purely pampering and like the other dove products I feel clean and it leaves my skin perfectly hydrated. It also smells good :-)

August 02, 2016

Je vienne tout juste de finir ma bouteille de ce savon et je dois vous dire que j'ai adorée. L'odeur est tellement bonne et elle n'est pas comme les autres. Comme je dis de toutes les savons dove, celui-ci aussi hydrate très bien et eend la peau extrêment douce. Je l'adore.

June 21, 2016

This body wash smells incredibly good! It hydrates the skin and leave it softer and smoother as babies skin. ''Comforting, creamy texture and delightful odor'' are definitely three qualities of this body soap.
It definitely worth each penny spent!!

June 03, 2016

Summer fragrance captured in a bottle! I love the combination of fresh and sweet jasmine with a touch of coconut. Formula moisturizes well and the scent lasts longer than most body washes.

May 30, 2016

This body wash is my favourite. The scent is amazingly good (even though my hubby found it too sweet). I just love it and I feel very good and refreshing after using it to take a hot shower. I will definitely buy it again.

May 30, 2016

I'm in heaven this body wash had an amazing smell .
Love the scent and the feel on the skin. Your skin becomes soft and it stays that way for the day. i love it.

May 30, 2016

A little strong as a scent, but equally charming as all other scents offered. I didn't expect that coconut would be good as a scent because I am not usually a fan of coconut-scented items, but this was a great way to got off the beaten path. The coconut scent is very subtle. Recommended