Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Dove® 1/4 moisturizing cream with a blend of pistachio cream melts deeply into dry, dull skin leaving it soft and smooth. Let the abundant, creamy lather and comforting scent of magnolia envelop your senses and leave you feeling relaxed and pampered. Use daily for deeply replenished, beautifully radiant skin.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 27, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les savons en barres de cette marque. Le savon est hydratant pour ma peau et la laisse douce. Il est crémeux sous la douche,mousse beaucoup.

September 27, 2016

I love dove beauty bars. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and doesn't dry it out. I love the scent - not too strong and very refreshing. Dove products are usually very reasonably priced.

July 25, 2016

I am a big fan of bar soap, the smells is really really nice and pleasant. Also it doesn't leave my skin dry at all. It is a great product from Dove, I have been using bar soap from Dove for years.

July 23, 2016

I love this soap! It smells divine and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I pick this up on sale whenever I can. It is great in the winter when my skin starts to feel dry and needs moisture.

July 19, 2016

J'utilise présentement ce savon, mais en bouteille et j'adore. L'odeur frais et l'hydratation qu'elle procure sjr m peau est incroyable. Pas besoin d'en utiliser beaucoup et ça mousse très bien. Ma peau est tellement douce, tellement soyeuse. Je l'utilise même comme crème à raser pour mes jambes et c'est génial.

June 30, 2016

I have been using Doves products for so many year and have always been satisfied. Lately I went back to that brand tempted by the new fragrances and textures offered and the variety of choices. After 10 years of shower gel that left my skins a little dryer and without the feeling of full cleanliness (just my feeling) I decided to go back to using soap bars. I loved all of the fragrances but was immediately attracted to the exotic smell of Pistachio cream with magnolia. I was surprised to see how it left my skin hydrated and soft and how subtle the scent was on my skin. I bought the same product for my husband in a different fragrance and I am considering buying for my son as well.
Love it !!! Well done again Dove

June 22, 2016

Gosh, do I ever love dove and their products. This specific beauty bar has been one of my favourites for quite awhile. Not only does it get my skin clean- it leaves it feeling soft and smelling amazing! The bars are very affordable and easily found in any drug store or Walmart. I would highly suggest this product!!

June 14, 2016

It seemed strong smelling at first but as it sat was pleasant. Nice clean feeling after use. The fresh feeling of clean lasted for awhile in the heat which was awesome.

June 13, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of bar soap, but I've heard good things about Dove beauty bars so I thought I would try this out. While I was very impressed that it didn't leave my skin feeling dried out like many soaps do, I find bar soap harder to use than body wash. Also since I wear contacts it was hard to see in the shower. I won't repurchase this for myself but it's not a bad product.

June 13, 2016

This soap is wonderful. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized and I do not have to apply lotion on my skin after the shower. It is also inexpensive compared to the other soaps.