Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Scent Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 610 in Body Wash

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers.
Dove Pistachio Cream with Magnolia blended with NutriumMoisture creates cloud of creamy lather that will leave you and your skin comforted and nourished. The comforting scent fills your shower enveloping you with care, leaving you feeling relaxed. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*

Caring for yourself never felt so good.

*compared to skin before shower

For more info, visit Dove.

February 08, 2017

My skin is extremely sensitive the only body wash with scent that do not give me skin irritation is DOVE and i absolutely love this scent of pistachio with magnolia i am obsessed.
    It leaves my skin super soft,clean,refreshed and smells amazing !

January 14, 2017

This body wash is absolutely amazone!
    It smell sooooooo good!
    It's like if It's nourises my skin.
    It's really relaxing to.
    My skin is softer and smoother!

January 09, 2017

Want a spa like lather of wonderful cleanliness wrapped all over? Buy this. It lathers like a dream. It leaves you feeling super clean, it smells great without being overpowering and it lasts as you only need a small amount. If you have sensitive skin like me this might be what you need. I also have another wash by Dove, intense deep moisture I believe, which i will use and review next.

December 23, 2016

This product has an amazing sent and let your skin really soft. Dove is really one of the best product when comes the time to wash your body.

What are you waiting for ?

October 06, 2016

Dove is my body wash go-to. So thick and creamy and lathers so nicely. I recently tried this scent and I'm in love! It smells amazing! I've tried a few of the other scents and thought I had a favourite, but this is my new favourite by far.

September 23, 2016

Il est super la texture sur la peau est très agréable et elle laisse une odeur sur la peau qui dure toute la journée. pour le prix de ce produit le tout vaut vaiment la peine.

August 02, 2016

Ce savon à un odeur assez différente des autres savon. Il a une odeur assez intence et différente, mais il sent tout de même super bon. Il hydrate la peau tout en la laissant douce. Il mousse très bien et l'odeur reste très longtemps.

June 30, 2016

I love the Dove body washes. I have tried almost all of the Dove body washes. The only problem for me with them is they are not great to shave with. But as a body wash it is terrific.

June 08, 2016

Im a huge fan of dove products in general but I especially love their body wash. This body wash is thick and creamy and lathers very well, it also leaves your skin super soft and the results last the entire day. They offer a great variety of different scent my favorite is the coconut milk.

June 07, 2016

I really enjoy the unique creamy viscosity. The pistachio cream had a wonderful soothing effect on my skin. I've always used dove body wash but this was a whole new level of greatness.