Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Scent Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 552 in Body Wash

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers.
Dove Pistachio Cream with Magnolia blended with NutriumMoisture creates cloud of creamy lather that will leave you and your skin comforted and nourished. The comforting scent fills your shower enveloping you with care, leaving you feeling relaxed. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*

Caring for yourself never felt so good.

*compared to skin before shower

For more info, visit Dove.

October 06, 2016

Dove is my body wash go-to. So thick and creamy and lathers so nicely. I recently tried this scent and I'm in love! It smells amazing! I've tried a few of the other scents and thought I had a favourite, but this is my new favourite by far.

September 23, 2016

Il est super la texture sur la peau est très agréable et elle laisse une odeur sur la peau qui dure toute la journée. pour le prix de ce produit le tout vaut vaiment la peine.

August 02, 2016

Ce savon à un odeur assez différente des autres savon. Il a une odeur assez intence et différente, mais il sent tout de même super bon. Il hydrate la peau tout en la laissant douce. Il mousse très bien et l'odeur reste très longtemps.

June 30, 2016

I love the Dove body washes. I have tried almost all of the Dove body washes. The only problem for me with them is they are not great to shave with. But as a body wash it is terrific.

June 08, 2016

Im a huge fan of dove products in general but I especially love their body wash. This body wash is thick and creamy and lathers very well, it also leaves your skin super soft and the results last the entire day. They offer a great variety of different scent my favorite is the coconut milk.

June 07, 2016

I really enjoy the unique creamy viscosity. The pistachio cream had a wonderful soothing effect on my skin. I've always used dove body wash but this was a whole new level of greatness.

June 07, 2016

This is an awesome body wash that you can get for a great price at a lot of drugstores and big-box stores. It smells amazing and it is gentle and hydrating to my sensitive skin.

June 07, 2016

I love dove body washes and I am always trying new scents they offer I picked up Dove purely pampering pistachio cream with magnolia scent body wash up and tried it I really liked the softness of my skin but didn't love the scent unfortunately but do recommend people to smell it and if you like the scent then absolutely buy it because the result is wonderful.

June 07, 2016

I've tried other body washes before, but I think this one is the best I've tried so far. Not only does it smell amazing, but it also makes my skin feel really clean and smooth after using it. Unlike other lotions I've tried that left my skin dry I find that this keeps my skin moisturized and is really worth purchasing.

June 07, 2016

I already use Dove body wash. I picked it up recently to try something new and I don't regret it. It keeps my skin soft, which is difficult during summer months. I'm really happy with it. It works just as well as the other scents I've tried and smells fantastic.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!