Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 28, 2016

Dove is the only soap I use. Body wash or bar soap, it never disappoints and is very gentle my skin! The smell of Shea Butter is great and all the added benefits of its moisturizing component.

November 28, 2016

I hate using any kind of bar soap it makes me feel dried out with an invisible film on my skin but this stuff is amazing!!!! I don't mind the price. I don't know if it's the amazing scent or just how wonderful it feels on my skin when it's on a loofah sponge but my goodness it's like the stress goes right down the drain when I use this and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean and not sticky or dry I love it

October 03, 2016

Oh-em-gee I am absolutely obsessed with Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash I just love it! makes my skin softer than any other wash I have tried. Smells beautiful, I definitely recommend this body wash to women that love to smell good! Would love to hear how other women like it :)

September 12, 2016

Cant get enough of Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash I just love it , make me clean and feel so refreshed a d smells fantastic , I think everyone should try this stuff it leaves your skin not over dried just perfect.

August 25, 2016

OMG suis-je la seule la capoter sur l'odeur de ce savon ? Je n'achète que lui (j'en profite quand il tombe en rabais) et je ne me tanne absolument pas ! Aller le sentir en magasin ;)

June 12, 2016

I actually bought it by accident and I don't regret it at all. The price is ok. It smells good. I liked how my skin felt. My husband asked me what I used my skin felt smooth. So yes I would recommend this product to anyone who will listen.

June 01, 2016

I use this body wash all the time. It makes me feel clean, silky and smooth after a shower. I love how it smells and is not an overbearing smell. Will definitely use again.

April 13, 2016

You have to smell this amazing Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash the next time you find it on the shelf. Heaven! Creamy Body Wash lathered with the smell of Vanilla. Leaves your body soft and clean. Refreshing. Moisturizing has never felt better.

Updated On: April 13, 2016

Affordable and I love the packaging, very inviting!

April 04, 2016

I love this stuff. I received it to test and review from Glam Sense. I like the way it smells, but it doesn't really smell like vanilla like it advertises. I find it more sweet than vanilla though. It makes my body feel so soft and moisturized after. I usually use Bath and Body Works shower gels and forgot how moisturizing a body wash could make me feel until I tried this stuff. Would definitely recommend.

February 24, 2016

One of my favorites. I love the sent, it smells amazing and its so soft on my skin. Its really great during the winter when my skin is on the dryer side. I've noticed i use less body lotion. this really does help moisturize your skin.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag