Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 596 in Body Wash

January 24, 2017

I love Dove body washes !

So when I tried out the shea butter I was thrilled because I felt like it left my skin feeling a lot softer even after 1 try ! The smell is amazing and I find my boyfriend stealing it in the shower sometimes :P

I would recommend this body wash to people of all skin types because its perfect for everyone!

January 24, 2017

I like using Dove Body wash, as it makes my skin feel nice and moisturized. It does not dry out my skin, as other products do. The shea butter smells nice too.

January 21, 2017

love this product would recommend it to anyone , even with sensitive skin, after I use this body wash I feel so clean and refreashed , its amazing , I have very sensitive skin and have hard time finding good body washes , this is my go to

January 12, 2017

I've been using this product for a while now. It simply smells delicious and make my skin feel very soft. My boyfriend also tells me all the time that ti smells incredible on me.

January 09, 2017

I love dove product and vanilla for sure favorite but I found this body wash wasn't vanilla-y enough for me...wanted more vanilla smell but still loving the clean feeling dove body wash gives

December 23, 2016

This sent ho my it smell so good ! It's definitely my favorite one and I have tried my fair share. As always my skin is really soft and smell so good I can't get enough of it.

December 20, 2016

I have recently tried this kind and love it. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel great. I will definitely be purchasing it again. I have tried other kinds of Dove but this is my new favorite!

November 28, 2016

Dove is the only soap I use. Body wash or bar soap, it never disappoints and is very gentle my skin! The smell of Shea Butter is great and all the added benefits of its moisturizing component.

November 28, 2016

I hate using any kind of bar soap it makes me feel dried out with an invisible film on my skin but this stuff is amazing!!!! I don't mind the price. I don't know if it's the amazing scent or just how wonderful it feels on my skin when it's on a loofah sponge but my goodness it's like the stress goes right down the drain when I use this and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean and not sticky or dry I love it

October 03, 2016

Oh-em-gee I am absolutely obsessed with Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash I just love it! makes my skin softer than any other wash I have tried. Smells beautiful, I definitely recommend this body wash to women that love to smell good! Would love to hear how other women like it :)