Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.

March 18, 2017

I decided to try this because it was on sale and what a great buy! It smells great, makes my hair feel clean helps keep volume and lasts the whole day!

March 16, 2017

I love this product overall, one of the best dry shampoo I've used. Does not leave any white spots in your hair, feels very refreshing and a smell I really enjoy. However if you are sensitive to smell you may not enjoy that about this product. It takes about 4 to 5 minutes for me to see results (the oil being absorbed from my hair). It usually gives me an extra 2 days of not having to wash my hair. If you are going to buy this product I would suggest getting it at Walmart (the price is a lot cheaper, around $3,50) I do think this product is well worth the Walmart price but not with the shoppers drug mart price (around $7.00). I will definitely buy this again!

March 12, 2017

I love the smell of this. It doesn't have a strong chemical smell, like some others. It's smells really fresh and pretty. It absorbs my oil and freshens my hair inbetween shampooing. I don't see any difference in volume.

March 08, 2017

I like this dry shampoo and it definitely does to an excellent job for the price point. Although much more expensive brands leave my hair feeling softer and more touchable.

February 27, 2017

This is the best creation ever. I had never heard of it until I received a sample and now I swear by it. I absolutely love the way it feels in my hair and use it all the time.

February 08, 2017

I received this product as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club (#gotitfree).

I have a set schedule as to when I wash my hair. However, there are times when my hair needs a quick "freshening up" in between washes. Dry shampoo comes to the rescue during those times!

I found Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo to have an awesome scent — soft and pleasant. I am particular as to the scents I apply, and I was pleased that this one was not overwhelming or offensive.

In terms of removing the oil from my oil, I saw immediate results after a little fluffing around the roots to help distribute the product. There was a little boost in volume, nothing major but certainly an improvement. In addition, I love its small size. It's great for slipping into my bag when I am heading out the door to the gym or I will be away from the house for most of the day.

Overall, I would recommend this product to friends, and I would purchase it in the future when my hair needs a little extra TLC.

February 01, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. Comme j'ai pas épais de cheveux, le lendemain que je les lave, habituellement je dois les attacher car ils n'ont plus de volume. Mais avec le shampoing sec, ça leur redonne un bon pep! En plus, il sent très bon et il n'est pas collant. J'ai adoré! Je le recommande vraiment pour celle qui comme moi ont les cheveux fins.

January 31, 2017

I love dove products in general they make my skin feels soft. This dry shampoo is my go to products right now. It's affordable , it makes my oily hair feel fresh again after a few sprays. My only negativity about dove dry shampoo is my hair feels dry and hard to run my fingers through it. Otherwise I recommend this product

January 31, 2017

Ive tried this product in between hair washing days. The smell is quite refeshing and not what I expected. Other dry shampoos Ive tried had over chemical sents. I applied the product at the roots and comed through after a couple of minutes. I sprayed on my hand to test the colour. It has a flash of white but almost instantly changes to clear. Thats great because after application to my dark hair there was no white splotches. It was clear. The applicaion was at te roots and combed through to the ends of the hair. It provided instant volume! Very luxe 50s movie star hair. I couldnt help but to shake my hair like i was in an ad! Love the product and definitely makes for a great hair day!

January 30, 2017

I enjoyed using this dry shampoo. It made my hair look clean and not greasy between washes. I also love the fact that it made my fine hair look voluminous. It's the best 2 in 1 product out there.