Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 105 in Dry Shampoo

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.

1.5/5

January 17, 2017

I tried this dry shampoo and it didn't work on my hair. I found it didn't volumize and my hair still looked greasy if not more so. I would not recommend this product!

January 12, 2017

i really like dove products in general and i also really liked the dry shampoo they have. it works good if your in a rush and dont have time to wash your hair.. it gives a good refresher for the day and doesent make your hair look oily

January 07, 2017

Invention du siecle! Tellement pratique dans son format voyage. Une petite sortie imprevue..Pshhhh! Et les cheveux sont tout propres en un instant...A avoir absolument dans son sac a main pour toute occasion..

January 05, 2017

I have tried a lot of dry shampoo brands, and decided to give Dove a shot since I love most of their other products. Well, Dove didn't hit the mark with this one. It left me hair tangled and greasy. I have no idea how a product meant to get rid of grease, made it worse. Not a fan.

January 04, 2017

I tend to lean toward Dove products for my hair care, I do love this product but find, unlike some other dry shampoo formulas I love it more when my hair is still fresh and just needs a boost of volume. If my hair is slightly greasy I do find that it seems to become tangled and knotted a lot more. Luckily Shoppers Drug Mart usually has the Dove line on special a few times a month so I can stock up for those big hair days!

December 30, 2016

This went on sale at my local Rexalls a few weeks ago and decided to give it a try. I have only tried a couple other dry shampoos and this one is not the right fit for me. I was sick before Christmas and didn't wash my hair for days. I decided to use this and it just made my hair really oily and prone to more tangles. My hair felt really dry and bit greasy on the scalp. Maybe I was just really due for a good wash. That being said, I'm thankful I used it because it made me wash my hair even on the day that I was suffering from fever because my head just felt really itchy after using it.

I gave it another try a couple days ago and it just really didn't do anything for me. My hair still felt greasy and I got more tangles and it was so hard to brush my hair. Maybe I will try the different kind of Dry Shampoo from Dove. :)
    The Volume Dry Shampoo might be just not the right fit for me.

December 27, 2016

i love it!! Depuis que j'ai découvert ce shampojng sec, je me sauve de 2 jours de lavage de cheveux. JAMAIS arrivé avant!! C'est merveilleux, j'en ai tjrs chez moi!

December 25, 2016

Parfait lorsque tes cheveux deviennent gras vite car comme ma coiffeuse ma dit on ne doit pas se laver les cheveux à chaque jour. Alors ce produit est excellent pour cacher l'excès de sébum

December 19, 2016

This item is not good quality at all. This leaves the hair feeling gross and full residue. Not a product I like at all.Certainly will not buy or speak highly of the item..

December 01, 2016

The Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo is good for your hair because when your in a rush an you dont have time to wash your hair you just spray some of the drove dry shampoo in your hair and it refeshs your hair instantly and it removes the oils for clean volumized hair.

Sweet'N Low

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal