Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.

February 08, 2017

I received this product as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club (#gotitfree).

I have a set schedule as to when I wash my hair. However, there are times when my hair needs a quick "freshening up" in between washes. Dry shampoo comes to the rescue during those times!

I found Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo to have an awesome scent — soft and pleasant. I am particular as to the scents I apply, and I was pleased that this one was not overwhelming or offensive.

In terms of removing the oil from my oil, I saw immediate results after a little fluffing around the roots to help distribute the product. There was a little boost in volume, nothing major but certainly an improvement. In addition, I love its small size. It's great for slipping into my bag when I am heading out the door to the gym or I will be away from the house for most of the day.

Overall, I would recommend this product to friends, and I would purchase it in the future when my hair needs a little extra TLC.

February 05, 2017

I was really happy to test the Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo. This product really does what it is meant to do... refresh your hair and give them volume.

The first thing I noticed when I tried this product on my hair is the nice fragrance. So, even if you haven't time to wash your hair one day, they will at least smell good. What impressed me most if the volume it gave to my hair. I have tried other dry shampoos but Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo didn't leave my hair dry and I would definitely use that product for in between washes or it is a good thing to bring when you are travelling. You can spray a little of this product when you get out of the plane, or use it instead of a spray net to refresh your style. Why not? The travel size really fits well in a purse. Give it a try and you won't regret it.

February 01, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. Comme j'ai pas épais de cheveux, le lendemain que je les lave, habituellement je dois les attacher car ils n'ont plus de volume. Mais avec le shampoing sec, ça leur redonne un bon pep! En plus, il sent très bon et il n'est pas collant. J'ai adoré! Je le recommande vraiment pour celle qui comme moi ont les cheveux fins.

January 31, 2017

I love dove products in general they make my skin feels soft. This dry shampoo is my go to products right now. It's affordable , it makes my oily hair feel fresh again after a few sprays. My only negativity about dove dry shampoo is my hair feels dry and hard to run my fingers through it. Otherwise I recommend this product

January 31, 2017

Ive tried this product in between hair washing days. The smell is quite refeshing and not what I expected. Other dry shampoos Ive tried had over chemical sents. I applied the product at the roots and comed through after a couple of minutes. I sprayed on my hand to test the colour. It has a flash of white but almost instantly changes to clear. Thats great because after application to my dark hair there was no white splotches. It was clear. The applicaion was at te roots and combed through to the ends of the hair. It provided instant volume! Very luxe 50s movie star hair. I couldnt help but to shake my hair like i was in an ad! Love the product and definitely makes for a great hair day!

January 30, 2017

I enjoyed using this dry shampoo. It made my hair look clean and not greasy between washes. I also love the fact that it made my fine hair look voluminous. It's the best 2 in 1 product out there.

1.5/5

January 17, 2017

I tried this dry shampoo and it didn't work on my hair. I found it didn't volumize and my hair still looked greasy if not more so. I would not recommend this product!

January 12, 2017

i really like dove products in general and i also really liked the dry shampoo they have. it works good if your in a rush and dont have time to wash your hair.. it gives a good refresher for the day and doesent make your hair look oily

January 07, 2017

Invention du siecle! Tellement pratique dans son format voyage. Une petite sortie imprevue..Pshhhh! Et les cheveux sont tout propres en un instant...A avoir absolument dans son sac a main pour toute occasion..

January 05, 2017

I have tried a lot of dry shampoo brands, and decided to give Dove a shot since I love most of their other products. Well, Dove didn't hit the mark with this one. It left me hair tangled and greasy. I have no idea how a product meant to get rid of grease, made it worse. Not a fan.