Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 66 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove

March 26, 2017

I Love this dove serum. I;m guilty of drying my hair and using a flat iron at least once, if not twice a day. I apply the serum in oil before drying to help protect my hair, and then again to control frizzy before flit ironing. I like this product because it doesn't leave my hair greasy like over serum in oil products. I would recommend you try it if you're looking for a good lower cost readily available product.

March 24, 2017

Wonderful stuff , I beat my hair up a lot and this calms my frizz and makes my ends look healthy . my hair is so soft afterwards you can use it on both wet and dry hair. If they ever discontinue I will cry its really that good!!!

March 23, 2017

Dove serum is amazing! I use it before i blow-dry my hair and in the morning before i go to work just at the tips of my hair and wow my hair looks healthy and is so soft!! Amazing!!

March 23, 2017

I LOVE THIS SERUM!!!!! it leaves my hair soft n smooth. I do not dry my hair without it. One small pump is enough to do thebtrick. Great product! I have recommeded it already and will continue to do so

March 21, 2017

Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil works pretty well in managing my dry and somewhat frizzy hair. I straighten and blow dry my hair all the time and am constantly looking for something to help tame my fly aways and nourish my hair making it look and feel less dry. I use this on my damp and dry hair and the effect is the same. My hair feels softer and is less prone to breakage but I don't think it does much for the frizz. You get a decent amount for almost $9 which is great but I wish it did not make my hair so oily while combatting dryness.

March 21, 2017

I tried this recently when I had the opportunity to score a sample. I find it was pretty effective in taming my frizz and combined with my straightener made my hair pretty sleek. You don't need to use a lot of it - my sample is lasting a long time. It doesn't make your hair greasy as I find with a lot of anti-frizz products.

March 21, 2017

I absolutely love this serum. I've been using serums in my hair for years to tame frizz and smooth my hair. This serum is just as effective as the more expensive salon serums I've used for way less. It's not too heavy and has a nice light scent.

March 20, 2017

I received this in subscription box as a sample and really enjoyed using it on both myself and my daughter. She has curly hair and I have dry hair. It's lightweight enough to not weigh her curls down and nourishing enough for my super dry ends. It's not that oily, either (which is surprising).

March 20, 2017

Great product. Always use it in my hair after a shower just before I brush my hair. I find it helps with knots and doesn't hurt to brush my hair so much. All around great product.

March 20, 2017

La qualité est remarquable. La formulest legère et sens vraiment bon. Lordque applique aux cheveux, donne une belle brillance et donne une odeur qui reste!