Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 37 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove

December 01, 2016

i Have extreamely curly hair and this product does miracles on it . it is more manageble and very soft!! The smell is so mild and delightfull. My teenage daughter also has curly hair but not as curly as mine and she loves the way her looks and feels. thanks from the curly haired girls : )

November 30, 2016

I love this product because it goes on and spreads very easily. You don't need to use very much. It doesn't feel greasy like a lot of comparable products and it makes my hair so soft!

November 30, 2016

Dove's Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil was amazing! My hair is really thick and this product didn't make it feel or look greasy afterwards, it was really shiny and smooth. I loved it! Absolutely beautiful! :) I got so many compliments, and it smells fantastic too :) I would definitely buy this again and have already recommended it, not that I needed to because the ladies had already asked me what product I had used before I could suggest it to them!

November 30, 2016

A lifesaver! I colour my hair, so it goes through some torture. This really helps it chill out! I use it nearly every day and my hair feels so soft! Try it, you'll love it!

November 29, 2016

This serum is great for my hair! It keeps it super shiny and soft without the greasy feel. It keeps my hair healthy from all the hot tools I use on my hair also. It smells great too. Overall great product and very affordable.

November 28, 2016

Love this product. Smells so great. it'swonderful, not greasy, no frizz
Great quality. My hair is so shiny everybody notice it.
Try it first as a sample. Bought it and use it since!

November 28, 2016

I'm being using the dove serum in oil and it really works on my long dry hair...my hair are now soft to the touch..great product easy to use specially for the winter

Love this product.
Smells wonderful, not greasy and leaves my hair shiny..no frizz
Well priced and great quality.
Bought thsi after trying a sample. My new go to serum

November 28, 2016

I love this product. Always works great. Smells really good too. Probably one of my favourite brands. Lovely packaging and I highly recommend this product.

November 21, 2016

I just used my sample, and will probably buy the whole set (shampoo, conditioner and serum)! I just love how light and soft my hair feels. It definitely feels rejuvenated, and the serum is the final piece to the damaged hair puzzle!