Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 46 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove

January 11, 2017

I was able to try a sample of this product, and I love it. my hair smell good, no feel greasy. good for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage. good too for blow dry. I'm not sure if I would purchase unless it goes on sale though and have not petrolatum or mineral oil in ingredients.

January 11, 2017

I love the Dove Regenerative Serum-In-Oil. I use it twice a week. I blow dry and straighten my hair daily, so intends to dry out a lot. Dove Serum-In-Oil helps replenish the look and feel of my hair.
    I recommend this product to every one who will listen to me. Two Thumbs up.

January 10, 2017

I was able to try a sample of this product, and I love it. I like how soft it makes my hair, and it doesn't smell funny, I also like how it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I'm not sure if I would purchase unless it goes on sale though

January 10, 2017

The first time I tried Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum in Oil it was when my hair was dry, then I tried it again on my wet hair, it smells great, it left my hair feeling alive and bouncy and the frizz was gone too. The price is reasonable.

January 10, 2017

This is the hair serum to get if you have damaged, dry and frizzy hair. It controls the fly aways beautifully. I would definitely recommend this product

January 09, 2017

I found this product great to soften my hair while helping all the fly aways and leaving it shiny & smelling lovely! I highly recommend this Product!

January 09, 2017

I have straw hair and this made my hair nice and soft not to say the nice shine.This was easy to use,nice easy pump,didn't leave hair greasy.Just wish the size of the bottle would be larger.

January 09, 2017

This is one of the best products I have come across for my damaged color treated hair. Smells great and keeps my hair silky and shiny with out feeling greasy or oily

January 09, 2017

I tried this Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum -In Oil and found it left my hair looking and feeling greasy compare to some other brands. and the formula of the oil is very thick !I did not like the feel of my hir at all as it left my feeling and looking very greasy.

January 08, 2017

I like it. Makes my hair smell wonderful. This product doesn't leave a greasy feel to your hair. I am definitely planning to buy this product myself in the bear future.

Arthur Christmas