Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

February 17, 2017

This soap is my husbands favourite! He has sentitive skin so he is very picky about the soap and moisturizer he uses on his skin... he says this one leaves his skin feeling nice and not dried out. I also use it and like it :)

February 14, 2017

Ce savon est très doux pour les peaux sensibles. Je n'aime habituellement pas les pains de savon, mais comme il est très hydratant et a une forme intéressante, je le recommande.

February 03, 2017

I love Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar! I've been using it for 3 years now. It so mild and gentle to the skin. My dermatologist recommended it for me. I have never tried any other soap or body wash after i tried using Dove! I so highly recommend it ❤

January 29, 2017

Dove sensitive skin soap is a great soap for someone who suffers from eczema. It is gentle on your skin. It is not perfumy but has a nice scent. It adequately moisturizes your skin as well.

January 25, 2017

This bar of soap was very gentle on my sensitive skin. It didn't dry it out and made it feel fresh, clean and soft. Since trying it I've switched to this one

January 23, 2017

J'adore ce savon puisqu'il n'irrite pas la peau et qu'il ne laisse pas de dépôt de savon sur le corps. Également, il laisse une odeur discrète sur le corps qui n'empiète pas avec le parfum que l'on désire mettre. J'ai la peau relativement sensible et ce savon ne me cause aucune démangeaison.

January 22, 2017

Il n'asseche pas la peau et laisse un doux parfum sur moi. Je l'adore et ma fille l'aime également. Toujours a bon prix et disponible partout, difficile de ne pas l'aimer

January 19, 2017

It is the best bar that I have used. I wash my face everyday and I am very happy with the product. It doesn't only clean but it also makes my face very soft.

January 18, 2017

Love this bar as we have scent issues and have no issues using it. Have been using it for quite a while. It is a good value when you buy it in the 9 bar package.

January 17, 2017

My dermatologist recommended this to cleanse my aging sensitive skin that was getting dry irritated areas. It cleanses well, doesn't dry out my skin and the red patches have disappeared. I've used this for 6 months now and am totally satisfied with it.