Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 159 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 17, 2017

I love the Dove beauty bar. I have been using this for a ehile6 now and my skin is not right and dry. I love how my skin feels after washing my face.

January 14, 2017

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is my go to bar cleanser. It is hydrating due to the lotion the bar provides. Unfortunately, in Winnipeg's frigid winters, the lotion from the bar is not enough and I resort to putting body lotion on after showers. If I buy bar soap in the winter, Dove is still my go-to; it is undeniably the most moisturising of bars. Sometimes bar soap simply does not cut it in the winter, and alternatives methods to retain skins moisture need to be added to skin routines.

Aside from that, it is fantastic the rest of the year round.

January 10, 2017

No scent and good for people that have allergies or sensitivities to scents. I have body acne and this is the soap i use becuase I know i'm not adding extra junk into my skin.

January 10, 2017

My family only trust Dove on all our hygienic product and nothing else. My mom has been using it since we were young and now we've all grown. Love the smell and quality amazing product!

January 09, 2017

The beauty bar works well and is loved by my husband but, perhaps it's just me, I find there to be a bit of a strange odor with it. Not an intended fragrance, but it smells funny to me, so I have to use my own soap while hubby loves this one.

January 09, 2017

i have incredible sensitive skin and a sense of smell, and this is the only soap I can use that doesn't cause me to break out in a rash or gives me a headache from the smell. I will wait for a sale and use coupons to buy a ton of this soap just to ensure I don't have to use anything else in the house.

I highly recommend this soap for anyone with sensitive skin.

January 09, 2017

I find this is great, especially if you have sensitive skin. It is lightweight and lathers nice. I use it not only on my body, but my face as well. It never breaks me out. This is the only soap I use for sensitive areas, as I find I a get IT I'd easily.

January 09, 2017

It's the only soap that won't give me a rash. It leaves my skin super soft. I tried other products for sensitive skin and i always end up going back to Dove.

January 06, 2017

I have dry and very sensitive skin. This is the only soap I can use that does not cause any rash or irritation. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.

January 06, 2017

Product works well and is definitely worth trying, no residue left after use, mild and sudsy! I have sensitive skin and I was not disappointed, it is good value for the product.

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Phillips Avent baby bottles

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm