Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 171 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

March 22, 2017

Products made for sensitive skin are hard to find, especially at reasonable prices. Considering the number of people with sensitivities and allergies, and the growing number of offices, hospitals and public places with policies requiring that people not wear scents, the selection is scarce. It's time for companies producing cosmetics and personal care items to catch up with the demand.

This Dove product is a staple in our household, used by male and female. No dyes, no flowery or overwhelming scent, just lovely silky suds. We buy it in bulk.

March 22, 2017

I love Dove I use all their products beauty bars shower gel I especially like the sensitive skin because I have that type of skin when I'm done taking a shower using whichever I choose my skin feel good and smoothe and you don't have to worry abt you being allergic because u know with Dove your getting the best

March 15, 2017

Le savon dove pour la peau sensible est le seul savons que je utilise car j'ai une peau sensible et il me convient tres bien. Je le recommende a tous les gens

March 14, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and suffered with acne well into my 30's and 40's. Dr recommended I use Dove and only Dove. He was right. I used it morning and night and within the month my face had cleared up :)

March 09, 2017

I grew up using the sensitive skin soap bars - my mom always had one in the shower. it's an extremely underrated facial cleanser. i also like using it for shaving particularly sensitive areas. i used the beauty bar primarly up until discovering the bodywash version (nutrium moisture sensitive skin) but still buy the bars when the bottles are not on sale.

March 06, 2017

I have been using this soap for 5 years now. Nothing else works for me. I have extremely sensitive skin and this soap is my go-to facial cleanser.

I hope they bring the sensitive skin soap in a liquid face wash. I would buy that product in a blink.

March 06, 2017

This soap was way better than I expected! I have very sensitive skin and after using this soap, my skin didn't feel tight or dried out like normal soap! Very moisturizing! :)

March 03, 2017

I have a bit of sensitive skin, especially around my lady parts and arm pits.
    This is what I use, this is what I have always used.
    It never irritates and it does not dry my skin out.
    I really like it and I think I will always use it.

It lasts a long time and my brother and boyfriend also now claim they "need it".

March 02, 2017

My husband started using this soap before we were married and when I switched, I have not turned back. It is perfect for my skin and I love it. We don't buy any other soap and our children love using it as well.

March 01, 2017

when I was younger my facial skin was very dry I also had patches of dry skin and cracked skin all soaps would burn. I couldnt stand to wash my face and then I started using dove and I have put nothing else on my face since then and I no longer have dry patches or cracking skin on my face. No other bar of soap touches me since that 1st day