Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

November 24, 2016

This is the only thing I use. I can't wash my body with anything with fragrance so I tried dove because it just seemd gentle and boy was I right. This leaves your skin feeling moisturized and doesn't leave any residue behind.

October 31, 2016

Un savon que j'utilise souvent chez moi. Format économique et pratique pour toute la famille. Petit prix. Doux pour la peau ,la laisse lisse ,douce et soyeuse.

October 31, 2016

We have tried many soaps, and even other Dove types such as the unscented. However, this is the only one we use now as my son has excema and finds it works best. Another bonus is that it is used by all family members, including my husband and myself as it does not have a strong scent. Biggest bonus is that we often purchase it at Costco which makes it super-economical.

October 29, 2016

C'est un de mes savons en barres favoris. Doux pour toute les régions du corps. Sans odeur irritante pour la peau. Bon choix de savon pour peau sensible.

October 19, 2016

I love this Dove Sensitive skin beauty bar! Me and my children have very dry skin, and it gets very itchy. After using this soap for a week, we all noticed a difference in our skin. I was less itchy, and so were my children. Love this product, would definitely recommend it, and will most definitely buy it again!

October 06, 2016

All of the Dove products are good but the Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is a must-have in my household. We started using this a few years ago when some of us were having skin issues that were thought to be due to the dyes and perfumes in other products. The price isn't bad and you can catch the large packs at a good price at the warehouse clubs or on Amazon.

October 04, 2016

I absolutely love this soap. The bar is unscented but still has a fresh scent and lathers well. My skin is never dry and the soap goes on smoothly. I can wash my makeup off with it and have never had a reaction on any part of my body. This is the only bar of soap I will use on my newborn's super sensitive skin. Love the product and buy it in bulk !!

September 27, 2016

My 3 year old daughter has eczema. She has extremely sensitive skin to perfumes, body lotion etc. With this soap, she no longer allergic reaction. I like this soap because it puts an end to his problem without costing me an arm.

September 26, 2016

The only bar soap that I use! I have been using this bar for 20 years and won't bother to try anything else. Very gentle, effective and non-irritating. I also use on my son who has terribly sensitive skin. I love it!

September 26, 2016

Love this because it is gentle on my skin and it removes makeup off beautifully. It's my go to soap and doesn't leave a film on your face. It's also great for your skin overall with no film left on your skin. It's gentle yet effective. The price is unbeatable for the advantage on your skin.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml