Dove Sensitive Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #727 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Cleanse skin deeply but gently for visibly healthier skin. Designed especially for sensitive skin, this cleanser is fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritating. Dove Sensitive Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser produces a rich, thick lather when wet and rinses off easily, leaving skin clean and smooth.

October 21, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé l'effet du produit sur ma peau. Il n'est pas vraiment hydratant et même un peu collant après sur mon visage. Je ne le recommande pas.

October 21, 2016

I have very sensitive skin so I can only use certain products that's one of the reasons I became a member to try before you buy , I myself broke out from the product probably allergic to something in it but what doesn't work for one doesn't mean it won't work for all

October 20, 2016

Purchased this to use on my very dry and sensitive skin. I didn't find it to be very foaming as advertised, but my biggest complaint is that it seemed to make my skin oily and subsequently breakout in areas I normally don't. I also found the product to be quite liquidy...it definitely needs to be shaken before use because it separated a bit in the bottle.

June 27, 2016

Very good product and great price it leaves your skin so clean and fresh for hours. I recommand it in your every day routine. I also like the smell and texture.

May 16, 2016

Easy to apply and you only need to use a little bit. Lathers well and smells great. Makes my skin feel alive and fresh after rinsing. It does not dry your skin out.

October 08, 2013

My skin is fairly sensitive so finding a long term use skin care product is a bit of a challenge for me. However, I love this face wash. It leaves your skin feeling nice and clean and doesn't have harsh scents to it either. It doesn't clog pores to create more acne or skin irritations and doesn't leave skin feeling 'tight' like it was cleaned harshly.

July 04, 2012

I am very specific about what I ise on my face because I have had trouble with adult acne since I had my daughter. I have finally found something that works!!!

I have been using this facial cleanser for sensitive skin for about a month now and I have NO acne!!!! This is amazing, and I recommend that everyone who has acne give it a try.

It is moisturizing, never drying....feels great....suds up nice and I also complement it with the matching facial cream

I use in the am and the pm...also great at removing make up

I have added a picture of the cleanser and the moisturizer.

September 09, 2011

A very good gentle cream cleanser. I used this during the winter which was great because my skin was pretty dry during the winter. It was very gentle but my face still felt nice a clean after. It has that soft Dove scent which is nice. As much as I liked it I don't know why I didn't repurchase it, I guess it just wasn't that memorable. I would repurchase this if I wanted a nice gentle cream cleanser.

May 07, 2007

I absolutely love this product!!!!! I have terrible sensitive skin and for the first time i have found something that works!!! it reduces the redness in my face and does not bother my acne prone skin.

January 11, 2007

According to my dermatologist, this is one of the best cleansers out there. It's good for sensitive skin, doesn't dry your face out, and doesn't leave it oily. He recommended it for my perioral dermatitis, and it has helped in clearing it up. I highly recommend it for those of you who have grown out of the acne cleansers like I have (they strip my face dry).

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear