Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 577 in Body Wash

Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture.

Dove has 10x more moisturizers.*

*versus a leading body wash

For more info, visit Dove.

January 16, 2017

Le seul savon que mes enfants et moi utilisons!!! Sinon, canestin à l'horizon pour maman et sa grande fille!!! Et, c'est sans parler des rougeurs que les autres savons nous ont déjà causées...

January 06, 2017

I find that thos is amazing for my skin .doesnt leave skin feeling dry like most of the bodywashes i have used .the price is great and affordable and most places have sales on dove all the time .i find walmart is always the nest for price

January 06, 2017

I like the sensation this gives, i love very thick body washes that leave my skin feeling mositurized and this does exactly that!! Super luxurious and leaves my skin feeling smooth but not too tight!

January 03, 2017

This body wash is extremely effective in helping to clean without needing to use a bar soap afterward. I aimed for the unscented since it won't irritate the skin if I am allergic to any of the ingredients in the perfume. May go for a scented next time by reading the labels since I know just how effective it is now for the price.

January 03, 2017

A very moisturizing body that lathers really nicely. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It gently cleans and does not strip the skin of its moisture. Doesn't cause any skin irritations.

January 03, 2017

I use the Dove sensitive body wash on my boys, they both have sensitive skin and this is the only brand I trust and use for them. It doesn't cause any excema flare-ups. I highly recommend

January 03, 2017

This is one of my favourite body washes for use during the winter, as I have dry and sensitive skin.

It feels significantly less harsh on my skin than regular soap body washes, and I like the way it makes my skin feel after I use it. It still has a nice lather, and it really is unscented which is nice for those of us who have sensitivities to smell.

I also use it instead of shaving cream on my legs, and I feel that it does a fantastic job for that. My legs are always smooth and moisturised when I use it.

It is a great valued product and I recommend it to family and friends.

December 20, 2016

Love this nice and creamy and latter's up great leaves my feeling sold and clean. And you dint need alot of lot .Can't wait to try the rest of the fragrance you have. Well worth the cost.

December 19, 2016

Dove sensitive skin unscented body wash is perfect for those who get irritated by highly scented products or want that clean silky feeling of dove body wash products without the scent. I highly recommend the product for individuals who work in scent sensitive environments!

October 31, 2016

Let me just start by saying I've tried several of the Dove Body Washes and I can't say anything good about them. Here's why. Consider the first three ingredients: water, oil and foaming agents. Water and oil don't mix. You would get suds with water but not with the oil. If you're looking for a foaming wash you will have to use a lot of it. You'd be wasting lots of money down the drain. Does your skin feel hydrated? Sure, because of the oil. Does it feel clean? No, because oil and water don't mix therefore you aren't cleaning your skin. I wish Dove would just stop making their body washes. There are better products out there.