Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 596 in Body Wash

Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture.

Dove has 10x more moisturizers.*

*versus a leading body wash

For more info, visit Dove.

January 27, 2017

Love this body wash because it leaves my skin soft. Works great as a shaving gel, as well. Best part: it has no scent, so there's no competition with my perfume.

January 25, 2017

Living in Alberta in the winter the air is so dry and my skin just flakes. After using this product for a few days I noticed a remarkable difference in my skin. Smooth, soft and no flakes.

January 23, 2017

This is hands down my favourite body wash. After determining that I have extremely sensitive skin (mainly elbows), I had to find something that could be at least close to competitive price-wise with clearance Bath & Body Works items. I've never been disappointed in this item.

January 23, 2017

Love it I have been using it for years good for my skin would recommend that others also both it plus the unscented one is the best one for people who like it

January 20, 2017

This product was wonderful and highly recomended. I tell my friends and family how wonderful it is and that they to should try it! I will continue to use this until something better comes along.

January 18, 2017

This is awesome. I have very dry skin especially in the winter. but when i use this my skin feel so soft and silky. It keeps my skin moist and soft . I like the scent as well very light

January 16, 2017

Le seul savon que mes enfants et moi utilisons!!! Sinon, canestin à l'horizon pour maman et sa grande fille!!! Et, c'est sans parler des rougeurs que les autres savons nous ont déjà causées...

January 06, 2017

I find that thos is amazing for my skin .doesnt leave skin feeling dry like most of the bodywashes i have used .the price is great and affordable and most places have sales on dove all the time .i find walmart is always the nest for price

January 06, 2017

I like the sensation this gives, i love very thick body washes that leave my skin feeling mositurized and this does exactly that!! Super luxurious and leaves my skin feeling smooth but not too tight!

January 03, 2017

This body wash is extremely effective in helping to clean without needing to use a bar soap afterward. I aimed for the unscented since it won't irritate the skin if I am allergic to any of the ingredients in the perfume. May go for a scented next time by reading the labels since I know just how effective it is now for the price.

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar