Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 552 in Body Wash

Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture.

Dove has 10x more moisturizers.*

*versus a leading body wash

For more info, visit Dove.

October 31, 2016

Let me just start by saying I've tried several of the Dove Body Washes and I can't say anything good about them. Here's why. Consider the first three ingredients: water, oil and foaming agents. Water and oil don't mix. You would get suds with water but not with the oil. If you're looking for a foaming wash you will have to use a lot of it. You'd be wasting lots of money down the drain. Does your skin feel hydrated? Sure, because of the oil. Does it feel clean? No, because oil and water don't mix therefore you aren't cleaning your skin. I wish Dove would just stop making their body washes. There are better products out there.

October 21, 2016

Perfect for sensitive skin even for itchy skin. It is hydratant and not added of parfum thats perfect for sensitive and dry skin with eczema or psoriasis.

September 17, 2016

I have dry sensitive skin that gets even drier in the winter. I am a fan of Dove's Body Wash line. I have used almost every kind that they have. This one is my favorite for its moisturizing benefits. This is the one that keeps my skin from looking like crocodile skin! The scent is very light. So if you prefer your body wash with a stronger scent, try one of Dove's other body washes. I personally prefer my body wash not overpowering my perfume. This is seriously moisturizing! And with the free smaller size and pouf, it is cheaper than your local drugstore.

August 17, 2016

I love this body wash and use it everyday! It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, especially the skin on my legs (which tends to be drier). I have sensitive skin and react to some products, but am fine with this product. It is unscented too - no strong smell - you just smell clean!

June 30, 2016

This is the body wash my boys use for there baths. My one son has incredibly sensitive skin. He breaks out in eczema like symptoms from products with perfume. This body wash is perfect for him. No rashes.

June 12, 2016

I love dove products especially the body wash. I found this body wash was really good. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Dove products are great and resonably priced.

June 02, 2016

I'll be honest and say that I prefer some of the scented versions of Dove's Body Wash just because I like the indulgent experience, but what this product lacks in scent it does not lack in effectiveness. I really can't say enough good things about this body wash, and for people with scent sensitivities, I know how important going scent-free can be. In fact, when I have one of my rare migraines, going into the shower actually helps the pain a little bit and during a migraine I can't handle scent anyway so this is really the perfect solution!

I also have used this on my kids when they were "too big" (their words, not mine) for baby body products and wanted to use grown-up versions but I felt that some of the heavier scented products might be a little much for their tender skin.

So for me personally, perhaps it's a practical choice more than an indulgent one, but considering how affordable Dove body washes are, it's easy for me to have a couple of different versions on hand so I can pick based on my mood or circumstance!

June 01, 2016

I love anything dove the body wash is great it makes my skin smooth does not feel heavey on my skin or grimmy after my shower it makes me feel clean love this would recomend all dove products to people

June 01, 2016

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash work great on my body leave to feel great and itch. A lot of other body wash leave feeling etcher. Being unscented help with my allergy.

May 31, 2016

I love Dove products especially this sedative body wash.I use it for my father because she has very dry skin and easily gets irritated with other body wash.This is by far the best I will ever use.