Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 607 in Body Wash

Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture.

Dove has 10x more moisturizers.*

*versus a leading body wash

For more info, visit Dove.

March 15, 2017

I use this body wash as I am very sensitive to scented body washes and often have a reaction. This body wash not only makes my skin feel extremely soft but I also don't need to worry about having a reaction to it. The price is also great and the bottles come in different sizes too.

March 10, 2017

I dilute this a little and let my elementary school daughter use it as she learns to wash herself. Many other body washes and soaps sting her private parts, but this one doesn't. Yet Dove is often on sale and offers coupons, so it's a often one of the cheapest body washes.

March 09, 2017

this is the only product i've discovered that is superior to the sensitive skin beauty bar. i can use it on my face with no breakouts, use it as a shaving cream with less overall irritation - i realize it's unscented, but i find it has a really nice smell.
    this is my go-to body wash product right now, the only thing is that it tends to run kind of expensive (at least where I live) if not on sale. Reg price $5.99-7.99 and sale price $2.99-3.99

March 07, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and normally get a rash on my chest if I use the wrong product. I will always come back to this because it is the only body wash I can find (so far) that doesnt react with my body in a negitive way.

March 05, 2017

. A family of mild eczema sufferers, rather than pay the big bucks for the fancy special soap, dove is cheap and so so effective. Skin feels soft and silky (bump and redness free) a little goes a long way, seriously more is not better with this product!

March 03, 2017

I bought the pump bottle. My skin is very sensitive, to the point that most soaps sting and it is very hard to find a soap that cleans well and doesn't hurt me. Dove sensitive is my go to; it foams nicely in a pouf, washes well, and doesn't hurt my skin. I don't need to use a lot to wash myself, so it lasts a long time. Being unscented, it doesn't have any overpowering smell and i actually like the faint soap smell that it has. Satisfied for sure

March 02, 2017

This is my go to everyday body wash. I have very sensitive skin and this body wash is the best ive ever used. It hydrates and makes the skin feel silky smooth after showering.

February 28, 2017

I have super sensitive skin and this body wash is the only one I will use. I have been using it for a long time and any time I try a different brand of sensitive body wash I always end up going to back to this one. It cleans and mositurizes your skin just like the other dove body washes, but with out the sent and perfume for those of us who are sensitive to scent. I highly recommend it

February 28, 2017

The BEST unscented body wash for sensitive skin for your buck! I find that when I'm having a really bad eczema skin flare up, this is the best body wash to use to ensure I'm protecting my skin.

January 27, 2017

Love this body wash because it leaves my skin soft. Works great as a shaving gel, as well. Best part: it has no scent, so there's no competition with my perfume.