Dove Silk Deodorant

Dove Silk Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Dove Silk Dry Anti-perspirant Deodorant Spray The anti-perspirant that lets you wear silk everyday: Dove Silk Dry Anti-perspirant combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance to leave your underarms feeling silky-soft and fresh all day long. You feel more comfortable, more confident and wonderfully fresh.

November 20, 2016

Not my fav but defiantly not horrible. It does the job doesn't leave that stain that some deodorants tend to leave. All in all I liked it and give it a thumbs up. Dove products are always great in my eyes

November 09, 2016

Its the best kind ever . It smells amazing . Also the color is good . The make of it is worth it to buy and the price isnt bad . Other people can tell your a dove fan because i just love dove you guys rock and keep up the amaizng things you guys do you are the best company of deodorant.

November 03, 2016

Really liked how long it kept me dry! At work I get really stressed out and tend to sweat a lot. Smells great and is silky smooth on skin! I would recommend this product.

October 07, 2016

A fairly good deodorant. For sensitive underarms, it's worth a try. Haven't had any rashes with this deodorant and it's minimized the look of hair under my arms.

September 29, 2016

I enjoyed how silky it made my armpits. I didn't sweat through this deoderant and the smell was refreshing all day long☺ It did not get clumpy. It stayed on nice snd smooth.

September 20, 2016

We have 5 girls in our family who use this. The school age girls love it for in their gym bag and it doesn't leave a white residue on clothing. The girl like that it has a very nice soft scent.

September 17, 2016

This is a great product that smell very good and last long. I am currently using the pink one (pomegranate), and since I've tried it, I never stopped buying it. You betcha try Dove silk deodorant

June 30, 2016

I am super picky with my deodorant I probably have 20 bars and dove by far is my most favorite. It's light, smooth and not over powering in the scent department not to mention easy on the pocket book.

April 23, 2016

I've tried many deodorants but they always left me feeling like I was sweating near the end of the day. Dove works great! It smells so nice and leaves me feeling fresh all day long.

February 05, 2016

I love the smell and it has a creaminess to it...not like anyany other deodorant I have used..l It works really well with my sensitive skin.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic