Dove Smooth & Soft Anti Frizz Cream

Dove Smooth & Soft Anti Frizz Cream Reviews

Ranked #1392 out of 2161 in Hair Care

The Dove difference is our Weightless Moisture. All Dove Styling Products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair too stiff or sticky. For a smooth, finished look with enhanced shine. Smooths away frizz and tames fly-always. Won't leave hair weighted down, even after reapplying. Made in USA.

April 26, 2016

I used the cream de-frizz a couple times,does work .It less expensive and is a quick fix.Would recommend ,for those who may want to save few dollars..

May 27, 2014

I miss this product so much! It always worked so well for my hair!

November 26, 2011

Great frizz control. Worked well for my thick hair. Good for everyday use as it doesn't make you're hair or leave your hair feeling really greasy.

November 25, 2011

I love this product. I have naturally curly hair and when my hair gets long, I get so many spilt ends. My hair looks frazzled. That is really bad. So when I use the Dove Smooth and soft anti frizz cream, it does wonders. I wash my hair in the morning, dry it as much as I can with the towel, then I apply the product and let my hair air dry. It leaves it smooth and manageable for the whole day.

April 27, 2010

I have natural curly hair, and this product was just what my hair has been needing for a long time.

August 13, 2009

I was searching for a great haircare product to prevent frizziness and my wait is finally over! I was in Target and saw that Dove came out with their anti-frizz cream. Since I have used other Dove products for years, I knew I can trust the brand as their reputation with their other products are highly accredited.

I decided to try the Dove anti-frizz cream and within the first couple of days after using the product I noticed quite a difference in my hair. My hair was not only softer and more managable but for the first time in quite a few months, I had considerable less frizz and nice wavy curls.

I highly recommend Dove anti-frizz cream as it not only will eliminate frizz and is gentle enough for everyday use but is also a great bargain for the money!

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS