Dove Soap with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

November 27, 2016

I love the smell of the dove soap with shea butter. The bar is fairly large and seems to last a long time. I use it in the shower daily and the bar holds its form nicely unlike other bar soaps that sometimes crack and melt away quickly. This soap lathers nicely and makes your skin feels smooth and soft. I feel it is a great price especially when you find it on sale.

October 21, 2016

I love the Dove Soap with Shea Butter. It is so creamy & smells beautiful. I buy the body wash as well. I use both of it when I'm in the shower. There's nothing like a dove lathering.

October 01, 2016

The dove soap with shea butter is so amazing. After am using this it is making my skin so soft and smooth. I actually use the soap on my daughter, this is the only soap that doesn't make her itches.

September 27, 2016

I love this soap the smell the fact it leaves my asking feeling smooth and nourishes soft and rejuvenated I feel fresh and stay feeling smooth thru out the day asking does not dry up it stays moist even my kids use this soap it prevents me from using that much lotion

September 23, 2016

I really like the soap I have a very sensitive skin and it reacts easily to most of the products but my skin likes this soap plus it smells good but not to strong. I recommend this soap to people who has sensitive skin

September 19, 2016

Im more of a body wash kind of girl but this stuff i like! I like that it doesnt leave that leathery feeling. I'd never buy it full retail price but luckily its always on sale somewhere so i just price match!

September 16, 2016

I fell in love with this at the first time when i used it. Its completely butter! The way it slips down my body and the mosturising it does is just amazing. I have fetish of trying out new things and this is the best i have ever had. Not only its smells great but its just divine!

September 14, 2016

this is my favour soap of all time i have been using it since i was 16 years old and it keeps my skin moist and radiant. i used to have dry skin but since i started using this soap my skin changed

1.5/5

September 06, 2016

This is the first soap I have tried from dove that actually left a film! I have really dry skin and was hoping this would be better but was very disappointed. I literally had to wash a second time to remove the filmy feeling. Cheap price but definately don't recommend. It also made me break out which dove has never done to me before :(

August 25, 2016

I just loved this dove soap with shea butter, the smell is wonderful.
Its amazingly keeps my skin nice and soft and clean. i would recommend
to all my friends.