Dove Soap with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 171 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

March 29, 2017

Savon qui mousse a la perfection. Donne une peau douce et soyeuse après son utilisation et en plus il sent extrèmement bon. Nous donne l'impression d'avoir une nouvelle peau

March 25, 2017

J'ai la peau tellement sensible et sèche qu'il n'y a que dove pour réconforter ma peau...
    Fini les tiraillements de la peau! Merci pour son odeur qui parfume subtilement ma peau.

March 20, 2017

Ever since I started using this Dove Soap with Shea Butter my skin has been so silky and soft. I will never go back to my old soap, Irish Spring, ever again which used to dry out my skin. Somedays I dont even need to moisturize after a shower this stuff is so good. My only complaint is that it disintegrates faster than normal soap. Other than that though, its amazing, highly recommend.

March 14, 2017

c'est la premiere fois que je viens voir votre site alors si possible j'aimerais bien l'essayer c'est pour cela que j'aimerais avoir des échantillons. merci

March 14, 2017

I love Dove Soap with Shea Butter. When I use it, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It has a pleasant scent that is not strong but has a light fragrance to you that lasts all day. I will be buying again.

March 14, 2017

This is our family's go to soap.
    It helps with very dry skin that we often experience in the harsh Canadian Winter.

It does not dissolve too quickly when left in the soap dish in the shower and suds up wonderfully when used.
    The scent is not too strong and all in all a great soap

March 09, 2017

I love this soap. I love the scent. I have sensitive skin and am allergic to most soaps. It is hard for me to find a soap that doesn't make me crazy itchy and running for the Reactine. I feel clean after a shower and did I say the scent it amazing. I smell great too!

March 06, 2017

This beautifully scented soap is nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. It lathers well and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling nice. The only slight downside is that it's not as effective as other regular bar soaps when it comes to thorough cleaning of dirty skin!

March 06, 2017

love love love.i am definitely buying this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 03, 2017

I loved the dove soap with shea butter. I feel that it left my skin softer and less dry. Usually my skin is dry after a shower but I feel that the dove soap with shea butter left my skin a little more hydrated after I used it.