Dove Soap with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

February 20, 2017

Use to use any body wash that was on sale. When the dove shea butter body wash and beauty bar went on sale I bought them both to try. Needless to stay I won't be switching back to any old body wash or bar soap. I love the fresh feeling both the bar and body wash leave and the shea butter smell. Definitely recommend dove and dove shea butter!!

February 16, 2017

This is a nice change to there other bars. I really love Dove soaps. They are very refreshing, enjoyable to use. They do not leave a grime or anything on you after you use it.

February 15, 2017

The Dove soap with shea butter is a high recommendation. This soap lleaves your skin feeling clean, fresh and it smells great! Perfect for anyone with any type of skin

January 29, 2017

This is an excellent soap however, I do find it a bit pricey. Its a great buy if you are to find it on special I would definitely recommend as it has a wonderful fresh scent and leaves your skin feeling clean without a residue.

January 13, 2017

love this soap, its gentle on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft and my son also loves this soap as he also has sensitive skin. I love the shea butter.

January 13, 2017

I love the smell of this soap. Dove Soap with Shea Butter gives you a nice sudsy feeling and clean well. It also moisturizes your skin especially come the winter months. I definitely recommend this product.

January 11, 2017

First of all I love the scents, it scent fabulous: fresh and comfort. But it leaves mY skin very dry ans also a little white film on my skin. I always have marks on my clothes...

January 11, 2017

Le savon dove avec beurre de Karité vous donne une peau tres douce, meme pas besoin de mettre de la creme apres vous etre lavé .vous aurez une belle peau comme celle d'un bébé.

January 09, 2017

Savon Dove est excellent il sent super bon et laisse la peau très très très douce
    Je vais continuer à le prendre tous les jours
    Je vais également en parler à mes amis

January 09, 2017

I love this soap, it moisturizes my skin makes my skin feel healthier and so soft, plus the scent it leaves is a Bonus as well!! I highly recommend this bar of soap! It just makes my skin feel rejuvenated!!

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Kristenw added a new review for
    Dove deoderant

tigereye added a new review for
    Breyer's Gelato